Emirati men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what’s going on here, Looks like another Haya case maybe;

Ah, the Saeed Bin Maktoum and Zeynab drama has been around for years. I thought this was over. She did bad things to his first wife, and then Saeed made Zeynab's life hell. Children are innocent, she is not! Hope the kids are okay!

Manal bint Rashid Al Maktoum insta handle is actually run by Lara Al Sawaya

Lara insta handle;

LinkedIn profile;

looks as though she works for the husband though

You might also see familiar photos on Lara’s account same one’s MMBINRASHID such an coincidence.

As far I am aware all the accounts are run by PR/Media ppl and not themselves.

Yeah I think they live in Windsor or nr Windsor Castle.

Yes, Laura works for Sheikh Mansour! She is close to Manal and her children. I know that Maryam and Khaled's oldest child was born in a maternity hospital in the UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't know anything about him. However, someone on the Arab influencers thread once mentioned that Rashid Bin Ammar drank and danced every weekend in DC. Probably Humaid was along.

Girls, in September Fantástico (a very famous newspaper with high repercussion here in Brazil) exposed several cases of complaints (so far there were 11 complaints) about a businessman (who is also heir) named Thiago Brennand. One of the complaints was about Thiago assaulting a model in a gym (there's even a video).
So far this has literally nothing to do with the topic, until I tell him that he fled with an open arrest warrant to Abu Dhabi. But his running away to Abu Dhabi doesn't mean anything until I say he's a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu and he's a friend of Renzo Gracie (in one of the videos he appears working out he wears a shirt with the name "Gracie" on it). There is no doubt in my mind that he went to Abu Dhabi at the invitation of Gracie and met, and perhaps or even probably trained with Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Zayed.

Speaking of Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Zayed, I read on another forum that there are rumors that he has sensitive eyes, which is why he is always wearing sunglasses. The person who made the post also said that Sheikh Zayed had the same problem, only with less intensity.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about him. However, someone on the Arab influencers thread once mentioned that Rashid Bin Ammar drank and danced every weekend in DC. Probably Humaid was along.

Girls, in September Fantástico (a very famous newspaper with high repercussion here in Brazil) exposed several cases of complaints (so far there were 11 complaints) about a businessman (who is also heir) named Thiago Brennand. One of the complaints was about Thiago assaulting a model in a gym (there's even a video).
So far this has literally nothing to do with the topic, until I tell him that he fled with an open arrest warrant to Abu Dhabi. But his running away to Abu Dhabi doesn't mean anything until I say he's a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu and he's a friend of Renzo Gracie (in one of the videos he appears working out he wears a shirt with the name "Gracie" on it). There is no doubt in my mind that he went to Abu Dhabi at the invitation of Gracie and met, and perhaps or even probably trained with Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Zayed.
That’s crazy, it’s better to stay away from these kind of Arab men from Middle East, you never know what can might happen to you too as well. Thank you so much for this all information!

Speaking of Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Zayed, I read on another forum that there are rumors that he has sensitive eyes, which is why he is always wearing sunglasses. The person who made the post also said that Sheikh Zayed had the same problem, only with less intensity.
agree with you, stay away not only from this kind of man from the East, but from the West as well!!

You're welcome!! :)) It is essential to bring this news here.

I just saw that I mentioned my own post, whereas I was supposed to mention @achan715, so pretend that in my last post it's the post by @achan715 mentioned. loll

Last edited:
Ah, the Saeed Bin Maktoum and Zeynab drama has been around for years. I thought this was over. She did bad things to his first wife, and then Saeed made Zeynab's life hell. Children are innocent, she is not! Hope the kids are okay!

Yes, Laura works for Sheikh Mansour! She is close to Manal and her children. I know that Maryam and Khaled's oldest child was born in a maternity hospital in the UK.
What did she do to the first wife? Please elaborate…….

Reactions: 1
Can anyone here read Arabic? I don’t like spreading gossip but I suppose this isn’t exactly gossip as it’s written in an article and was published as fact?

Sheikh MBR first wife and her friend submitted this article back in 2016. I’m surprised it didn’t gain much traction because the information contained in there was highly surprising.

She claims that late She!kh R@shd bin Mo was not actually H!nd’s son, this is the reason why he passed over being the crown prince. According to the link above, H@md@n is the only son of both H!nd and She!kh M0, that’s why he was made crown prince. The mother of She!kh R’shid is allegedly unknown according to the article. Apparently Al Mak family did not want a son who was only half Al Mak to rule over the emirate so both R’shid and Maaarwaaan were passed over for the same reason.

The article in the link also says H!nd has only ever had one son (H@md@n) and one daughter (don’t know who).

Last edited:
Can anyone here read Arabic? I don’t like spreading gossip but I suppose this isn’t exactly gossip as it’s written in an article and was published as fact?

Sheikh MBR first wife and her friend submitted this article back in 2016. I’m surprised it didn’t gain much traction because the information contained in there was highly surprising.

She claims that late She!kh R@shd bin Mo was not actually H!nd’s son, this is the reason why he passed over being the crown prince. According to the link above, H@md@n is the only son of both H!nd and She!kh M0, that’s why he was made crown prince. The mother of She!kh R’shid is allegedly unknown according to the article. Apparently Al Mak family did not want a son who was only half Al Mak to rule over the emirate so both R’shid and Maaarwaaan were passed over for the same reason.

The article in the link also says H!nd has only ever had one son (H@md@n) and one daughter (don’t know who).
The article is untrue! Manal’s Mum is an attention seeker! A little like the daughter!!! Who the hell abandons there own baby with the father and then decides to show up when it suits them???

A lot of unanswered questions I mean she started dating Sheikh Mo at the age of 14. Which irresponsible parents would of allowed that to happen??? I mean she had a child when she was underage and married? Something does not add up!!!

The daughter (Manal) is exactly like her mother, not very innocent either and a known materialistic money oriented individual!!!! Manal was cheated with Sheikh Mansour for years and years when he was married to Alia and she would feed that dork to mistreat his first wife, I mean why the hell would you marry someone that looks like a monkey and is extremely creepy and a known womaniser!!!! The reason Sheikh Mansour married Manal is to be known as Sheikh Mo son in law that’s it and oh and Dubai was in debt so made sense for the rich Nahyans to bail them out and Sheikh Mo’s daughter got a good lifestyle out of it!!!! She became his third wife for a lifestyle and wanted the same standard of living or more like the Nahyan!! So Manal is absolutely materialistic/gold digger!!!! Do not believe the PR/ articles in the press that feed to the media by her fathers PR handlers!!!! The Nahyan ladies all despise her and hater because she enjoys to trouble cause like her own father!!!!
!! BTW Sheikh Mansour married the ruler of Sharjah’s daughter and they hated she other!!!!!
Sheikh Mo is very clever he gets all his daughters to well off families so after they get married he does not need to pay for there damn lifestyle!!!!! They all about the 💰💰💰💰

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The article is untrue! Manal’s Mum is an attention seeker! A little like the daughter!!! Who the hell abandons there own baby with the father and then decides to show up when it suits them???

a lot of unanswered questions I mean she started dating Sheikh Mo at the age of 14. Which irresponsible parents would of allowed that to happen??? I mean she had a child when she was underage and married? Something does not add up!!!

the daughter (Manal) is exactly like her mother, not very innocent either and a known materialistic money oriented individual!!!! I mean she was cheated with the Mansour for years and years when he was married to Alia and she would feed that dork to mistreat his first wife, I mean why the hell would you marry someone that looks like a monkey and is extremely creepy and a known womaniser!!!! The reason Sheikh Mansour married Manal is to be known as Sheikh Mo son in law that’s it and oh and Dubai was in debt so made sense for the rich Nahyans to bail them out and Sheikh Mo’s daughter got a good lifestyle out of it!!!! She became his third wife for a lifestyle!!!! BTW Sheikh Mansour married the ruler of Sharjah’s daughter and they hated she other!!!!!
Sheikh Mo is very clever he gets all his daughters to well off families so after they get married he does not need to pay for there damn lifestyle!!!!! They all about the 💰💰💰💰
Oh I see. Thanks for your comment. I was somewhat sceptical about the article too and I wasn’t sure which parts (if any) were true or not.

It did seem strange to me that Sheik M0’s first wife tried to say all these bad things about him, yet she also has said in other interviews that he bought her an apartment, supported her financially for years after their divorce, helped pay her medical fees when she couldn’t, assisted her in getting a divorce from her abusive second husband and he was also the first person she called for help a few years back when she needed surgery.

I don’t get it, if he was so bad, why did she continue to accept his money for years on end? Why did she divorce him then leave without her five month old baby? Parts of her story didn’t really make sense to me.

Do you believe the thing that was written about Sheikha H!nd and her children? That she only had two pregnancies and the other kids were Sheikh M0’s kids from his other wives that she raised as her own? I don’t understand that part too

Last edited:
Oh I see. Thanks for your comment. I was somewhat sceptical about the article too and I wasn’t sure which parts (if any) were true or not.

It did seem strange to me that Sheik M0’s first wife tried to say all these bad things about him, yet she also has said that he bought her an apartment, supported her financially for years after their divorce, helped pay her medical fees when she couldn’t, assisted her in getting a divorce from her abusive second husband and he was also the first person she called for help a few years back when she needed surgery.

I don’t get it, if he was so bad, why did she continue to accept his money for years on end? Why did she divorce him then leave without her five month old baby? Parts of her story didn’t really make sense to me.

Do you believe the thing that was written about Sheikha H!nd and her children? That she only had two pregnancies and the other kids were Sheikh M0’s kids from his other wives that she raised as her own? I don’t understand that part too
Not true about Sheikh Hind. Partly out of jealousy as she is his official wife.

Randa Al Banna after all got a free lifestyle out of it and uses the fact Manal is her daughter to extort more money out of these individuals that’s it.

Another news update, Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II was with his fiancé at his engagement today, you can check out from his instagram stories.

Although, I’m still kind of disappointed of this arrange marriage, he could’ve done much better. Tbh

What did she do to the first wife? Please elaborate…….
She basically humiliated Saeed's first wife, did a lot of bad things to her and on top of that "stole" her husband and children. Zeynab deserves no empathy!! Children yes!!

She basically humiliated Saeed's first wife, did a lot of bad things to her and on top of that "stole" her husband and children. Zeynab deserves no empathy!! Children yes!!
It all seems out a soap opera drama this!

I hope the first wife is okay!

How come Zeynab got away with it and nobody intervened or help the first wife, surely her children would of supported the first wife as they look older kids to me!

WOMEN!!! KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

These "affirmations" have no foot and no head!! This lady is crazy, she just can. Everyone knows that Rashid was deposed from the PC position because he was behaving completely contrary to what Sheikh Mo accepts for his children, we talked a little about this in a few pages passed in this thread!! Rashid's mother is Hind! Intendant of what this lying lady says! Marwan is the son of a German lady, and that alone matches this lady's story. Hind raised Sheikh Mo's children with other women, but she has 12 real children with Sheikh Mo!!

Another news update, Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II was with his fiancé at his engagement today, you can check out from his instagram stories.

Although, I’m still kind of disappointed of this arrange marriage, he could’ve done much better. Tbh
I think she’s pretty 🤩

I don’t think it’s an arranged marriage though.

but then again they have never said how they met.

She’s Saudi and he’s Jordanian.

If it was an arranged marriage personal opinion he would of married from Jordan due to political reasons.

It all seems out a soap opera drama this!

I hope the first wife is okay!

How come Zeynab got away with it and nobody intervened or help the first wife, surely her children would of supported the first wife as they look older kids to me!
Really!! These Arab royals are crazy!! I think she's fine, she looks. No, the children of Saeed's first wife didn't side with her, they side with Saeed. They are miners like Zeynab, to be pitied!

Really!! These Arab royals are crazy!! I think she's fine, she looks. No, the children of Saeed's first wife didn't side with her, they side with Saeed. They are miners like Zeynab, to be pitied!
I agree Arabs in the Royal family are crazy! All that money and no basic common sense!

A lot of unanswered questions I mean she started dating Sheikh Mo at the age of 14. Which irresponsible parents would of allowed that to happen??? I mean she had a child when she was underage and married? Something does not add up!!!

The daughter (Manal) is exactly like her mother, not very innocent either and a known materialistic money oriented individual!!!! Manal was cheated with Sheikh Mansour for years and years when he was married to Alia and she would feed that dork to mistreat his first wife, I mean why the hell would you marry someone that looks like a monkey and is extremely creepy and a known womaniser!!!! The reason Sheikh Mansour married Manal is to be known as Sheikh Mo son in law that’s it and oh and Dubai was in debt so made sense for the rich Nahyans to bail them out and Sheikh Mo’s daughter got a good lifestyle out of it!!!! She became his third wife for a lifestyle and wanted the same standard of living or more like the Nahyan!! So Manal is absolutely materialistic/gold digger!!!! Do not believe the PR/ articles in the press that feed to the media by her fathers PR handlers!!!! The Nahyan ladies all despise her and hater because she enjoys to trouble cause like her own father!!!!
!! BTW Sheikh Mansour married the ruler of Sharjah’s daughter and they hated she other!!!!!
Well talk and keep talking!!

Mother and daughter are horrible, both are materialistic gold diggers!! Manal is a horrible woman! Both inside and out! So Manal manipulated Sheikh Mansour into treating Alia badly? Manal deserves everything Sheikh Mansour has done and still does to her, she deserves all the horns and all the times he left her alone to be with her brothers partying! Probably she knew that Mansour would do the same thing he did to Alia with her. Manal did everything he could to please Mansour, lost weight before the wedding and tried to keep up his good looks, but none of that helped! He cheated on her like he cheated on all her wives, and she deserves it!! It looks like Manal really won for what she did! It is reported that Mansour spends little time with her and the children because of work and parties with the brothers. She deserves it for what she did to Zayed and Alia! Children not so much. Manal seems smart to me like Sheikh Mo, he has the same prospector's soul as he and her mother, he managed to go far with ambition, but he suffers from the same bad that did to Alia and Zayed. None of the Al Nahyan women recognize Manal, and they are right. Manal is not complete emirati and she is an Al Maktoum prospector, that means a lot to them!! The Al Nahyan ladies don't even recognize her children, but they all recognize Zayed. All Al Maktoum are decadent in everything, a real humiliation for the UAE! Sheikh Mo's family is about money, they are good at it.

Their marriage was meant to bring families together and to attract more money to the kingdom of Jordan, I don't think they could have gotten a better arranged marriage.

I think she’s pretty 🤩

I don’t think it’s an arranged marriage though.

but then again they have never said how they met.

She’s Saudi and he’s Jordanian.

If it was an arranged marriage personal opinion he would of married from Jordan due to political reasons.
Me too, she looks like a Disney princess she is so beautiful!! It is an arranged marriage, it was made to unite families and kingdoms, and for political reasons too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well talk and keep talking!!

Mother and daughter are horrible, both are materialistic gold diggers!! Manal is a horrible woman! Both inside and out! So Manal manipulated Sheikh Mansour into treating Alia badly? Manal deserves everything Sheikh Mansour has done and still does to her, she deserves all the horns and all the times he left her alone to be with her brothers partying! Probably she knew that Mansour would do the same thing he did to Alia with her. Manal did everything he could to please Mansour, lost weight before the wedding and tried to keep up his good looks, but none of that helped! He cheated on her like he cheated on all her wives, and she deserves it!! It looks like Manal really won for what she did! It is reported that Mansour spends little time with her and the children because of work and parties with the brothers. She deserves it for what she did to Zayed and Alia! Children not so much. Manal seems smart to me like Sheikh Mo, he has the same prospector's soul as he and her mother, he managed to go far with ambition, but he suffers from the same bad that did to Alia and Zayed. None of the Al Nahyan women recognize Manal, and they are right. Manal is not complete emirati and she is an Al Maktoum prospector, that means a lot to them!! The Al Nahyan ladies don't even recognize her children, but they all recognize Zayed. All Al Maktoum are decadent in everything, a real humiliation for the UAE! Sheikh Mo's family is about money, they are good at it.

Their marriage was meant to bring families together and to attract more money to the kingdom of Jordan, I don't think they could have gotten a better arranged marriage.

Me too, she looks like a Disney princess she is so beautiful!! It is an arranged marriage, it was made to unite families and kingdoms, and for political reasons too.
So disappointing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.