emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought she’d be begging riverford for a free pumpkin, but she’s actually gone out on a non ad, non gifted day! These instagrammers do love to make things clear when they have actually had to pay for something!
And they usually tit all over it. Won't get an honest review of a *gifted *presstrip etc because it was free

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised her daughter knows what she looks like she has that camera in her face from the moment she wakes up! Two days out and both days she filmed all day long 🙈 I don’t get why! Yes take pics and a few vids and send them to family members who want to see but honestly, you’ve made a slimming account and show more of your daughter than you do of food! It’s a sad world we live in today where people see life through their camera constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised her daughter knows what she looks like she has that camera in her face from the moment she wakes up! Two days out and both days she filmed all day long 🙈 I don’t get why! Yes take pics and a few vids and send them to family members who want to see but honestly, you’ve made a slimming account and show more of your daughter than you do of food! It’s a sad world we live in today where people see life through their camera constantly.
she was ‘so proud’ of Ella using her phone and taking pictures! How is that something to be proud of, just shows it’s never out of the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she cant show slimming world friendly meals coz shes never on plan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She has taken a BAG of apples to work today not one apple one BAG of apples! Who the duck needs a whole bag of apples during one shift?! Her food habits really piss me off she is so greedy!!

• Haha
She has taken a BAG of apples to work today not one apple one BAG of apples! Who the duck needs a whole bag of apples during one shift?! Her food habits really piss me off she is so greedy!!
It’s like when she has a whole punnet of grapes or whole pack of ham, she must constantly have the shits 😂🤢

• Haha
Well she cant show slimming world friendly meals coz shes never on plan 🤣🤣🤣
Very true 🤣🤣

she was ‘so proud’ of Ella using her phone and taking pictures! How is that something to be proud of, just shows it’s never out of the way!
I know it thought it was very strange! Probably wants Ella to follow her footsteps and live life through her phone 🙄

So has popcorn teeth and over drawn eyebrows lost any weight this year?
She confuses me?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
22322DEB-20C1-44E1-A98C-ECA05C894EEF.jpeg
So on the 7th of January this year she was 15 stone 8.5 pounds and she’s currently 15 stone 9 pounds 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Not really the best advert for Slimming World is she? Think how much money she has spent to “gain” that half pound 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Does it annoy anyone else how she calls her dog Puppy all the time? 😂 Poor dog won't know its name... just like Hubby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t really mind Emily but I do think she should just give up slimming world! What a waste of money. She’s in a horrible binge then restricting cycle 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mesh who's back, back, back, back again....Meshy's back, back, back, tell a friend.....🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg after months of being on the beg, Riverford (this veg is better than anything you poor people buy) have sent her a free box to try!! How bleeping fantastic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg after months of being on the beg, Riverford (this veg is better than anything you poor people buy) have sent her a free box to try!! How bleeping fantastic 🙄
Maybe just to shut her up????

Her husband has an Instagram set up for the Asda he works in.... she never comments on there that their veg Isn’t good enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.