emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry W H Y is she tagging Nickelodeon in the story of ellas costume???? What does she think will happen? that Nickelodeon will see Ella in the costume and gift her her own show?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry W H Y is she tagging Nickelodeon in the story of ellas costume???? What does she think will happen? that Nickelodeon will see Ella in the costume and gift her her own show?!
Her desperation really offends me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really liked her page originally it felt good to see someone who was really genuine & on it, losing a normal amount of weight weekly.

But my goodness it's not like that now, it used to be 'I never keep my bad days off instagram I post the good, bad & ugly' but now she rarely posts her bad days, we just get a post saying how bad she's been.
I just feel it's a pressure and detrimental to her sw 'journey' posting how off plan she is all time, a lot of new slimming world members look to these big instagram accounts for guidance but a lot of them are now just falling apart, not a great promotion for slimming world at all. It's just promoting you yoyo all the time & always find an excuse to verify why but at the end of the day it's lack of willpower.
It's not a problem because everyone struggles and can't be perfect all the time but having a page people look to for help it just doesn't look good

Reactions: 5
What happened to her having that slender blend protein shake stuff?
Sheā€™s sheā€™s visiting Sarahā€™s rip of chocolate next month too

Reactions: 1
I think she should just accept that the weight she is now is normal for her and her lifestyle and stop wasting money on stupid insta diet trends and expensive veg and spend some time with her child and husband without shoving a camera in their faces

Reactions: 6
Imagine sitting in McDonaldā€™s taking multiple selfies with your happy meal šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is her new post her attempt to be the new Ronald McDonald? šŸ˜‚. Oh and sheā€™s over her Syns again! Well your going to be Emily when your the type of person who visits McDonaldā€™s twice in one week šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
What happened to the gym? Twice this week in McDonaldā€™s?
Finds the time to eat shite

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot decide what I think of this girl you know
she generally seems like a nice woman you know but I think sheā€™s just got swept up In the slimming world ā€œinfluencersā€ vibe. Even though slimming world doesnā€™t work for her Maybe she feels like if she stops doing it sheā€™ll lose all her followers or something.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.