emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So both her SW Diary and her Princess Planning sticker chart have different dates on this time around. Something tells me someone isn’t being honest.🤥 But then again we have star week for the 60 billionth time this year, woop de doo for yet another excuse as to why we never lose any weight (apart from the fact you purely eat tit but shhh 🤫)

Reactions: 4
Clearly she took note of the “she doesn’t look like she’s washed” comment on here as she s tried to make an effort with having her hair done! And what was the point of having her eyebrows down professionally when she’s just going to fill them in and make them look too dark for her features?

• Haha
I’m actually glad she had her hair done! Looks so much better than before

Can afford to eat expensive chocolate and veg, has had weekends to London away over the past year, eyebrows done *that look ridiculous* buys countdown planners but couldn’t manage to get her hair cut for 18 months and still in mess tops!
My arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why cant she put a bit of colour on her lips...she looks like she literally has just put foundation on them, my pet hate 😴

I went to farmer copleys a couple of weeks ago!! Very muddy field... why would you go in a long skirt like she did?!

I went to farmer copleys a couple of weeks ago!! Very muddy field... why would you go in a long skirt like she did?!
Clues in the title isn’t it... farmers 😂
Saying that she was asking for recommendations for shoes to walk the dog in so her feet don’t get wet 🙄😂
Call me cynical but all these instagrammers have an ulterior motive these days

The photos of the veg at the farm. "All the colours" yes Emily, Asda have different colour veg too dont see u going there and taking pics. Just on the beg again 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would have thought she’d be begging riverford for a free pumpkin, but she’s actually gone out on a non ad, non gifted day! These instagrammers do love to make things clear when they have actually had to pay for something!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.