Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's unhinged it's the only way I can explain it šŸ„“ my husband would be absolutely furious with me if I was filming our poorly baby and chatting tit on the Internet at a time like that!
This. Thereā€™s a time for Instagram and a time for focusing on your family. Sheā€™s an absolute disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've taken the piss out of her on here enough times but this is a low blow, even for Emily. I had a baby mid August in a heatwave and he still needed 2 layers on (Vest and a grow) 3 thin layers wouldn't have been enough outdoors all day in October!!! šŸ˜³ she's even wrapped up better in the hospital than she has been under her own mother's care. If you look at the pumpkin stories, you can see that that baby doesn't look well and I don't think she has since she was born bless her. Absolutely shocking behaviour ā˜¹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She said they expect it to get worse and then says "her breathing hasn't got any worse which we expected"

Make up your mind.

Based on the amount of us commenting on it on here, I can guarantee there will be others of her followers that will message her!

Honestly when I saw the photos over the weekend of Amelia in just a baby grow my heart sank. Bare in mind Iā€™m childless with no maternal desires, yet even I knew right from wrong with that.

Emilyā€™s issue is that she has become so self consumed since giving birth that it is affecting her ability as a mother. I remember her being pregnant last year and they decorated Ellas roomā€¦ something along them lines and she was on stories panicking about something not being ready or something not happening that particular night and she was worried about Ellas reaction, so she bought Ella a new toy, does anyone remember?

My point is that from that Emily to now thereā€™s been a massive switch.

I definitely think she is suffering from some type of postnatal depression. Thereā€™s got to be an explanation for this behavior, because itā€™s just appalling.

Reactions: 11
Honestly when I saw the photos over the weekend of Amelia in just a baby grow my heart sank. Bare in mind Iā€™m childless with no maternal desires, yet even I knew right from wrong with that.

Emilyā€™s issue is that she has become so self consumed since giving birth that it is affecting her ability as a mother. I remember her being pregnant last year and they decorated Ellas roomā€¦ something along them lines and she was on stories panicking about something not being ready or something not happening that particular night and she was worried about Ellas reaction, so she bought Ella a new toy, does anyone remember?

I definitely think she is suffering from some type of postnatal depression. Thereā€™s got to be an explanation for this behavior, because itā€™s just appalling.
I agree with most of what youā€™ve said, but as someone who has suffered with PND before, using that as a reason for her frankly appalling behaviour is quite insulting! Sheā€™s a crappy mother for doing what she has, but please donā€™t attribute that to a genuinely awful thing like PND. Itā€™s a very ignorant thing to do and implies that women suffering from it, donā€™t give a tit about their children, when in reality most women have feelings that they arenā€™t good enough and their children deserve better, I certainly experienced this and itā€™s horrendous!

• Heart
Been a busy bee today so only just catching up , poor little bubba ive not seen the posts today I will look after Iā€™ve left this message.
two weeks ago we were in our local A&E which I believe is her local A&E, itā€™s merged with the out of hours surgery too at the minute so mega busyā€¦.we were in A&E with my daughter falling off a wallā€¦.Iā€™m not a bad mum this was the worlds smallest wall lol but she landed funny, the amount of poorly babies and toddlers coming in to see emergency GPs was awful and nearly all had croup or bronchiolitis, add on top of this our area is way above the national average for covid at minute, Iā€™d be concerned as a parent being at the hospital and contracting that too.
had a stinking cold for a week now I did us covid tests as we had temperatures but they were negative, thereā€™s a lot of germs and bugs around at the minute , they were bound to come back with a vengeance now restrictions are lifting, Iā€™ve lost count of the people I know at minute with chest infections, tonsillitis and the ten Bob bits šŸ˜œ
poor little lamb I hope sheā€™s not too poorlyā€¦..last thing a parent should be doing is touting for sympathy and likes with their poorly little oneā€¦..thatā€™s a whole heap of wrong šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 6

I honestly don't know about the PND because she's always been the same. Ella has never been wearing a coat when she's been wrapped up warm.

She's always had their weird way of parenting that isn't maternal at all. Which makes all her fake smiles at the baby and soft voices even more frustrating because it's so fake

Reactions: 7
I agree with most of what youā€™ve said, but as someone who has suffered with PND before, using that as a reason for her frankly appalling behaviour is quite insulting! Sheā€™s a crappy mother for doing what she has, but please donā€™t attribute that to a genuinely awful thing like PND. Itā€™s a very ignorant thing to do and implies that women suffering from it, donā€™t give a tit about their children, when in reality most women have feelings that they arenā€™t good enough and their children deserve better, I certainly experienced this and itā€™s horrendous!
I appreciate that may have come across as insensitive and for that I am sorry. But if it came down to it and mentally Emily was diagnosed with something, it would more then likely relate to the birth of her child and be labelled as PND.

My friend tried to drive herself off the road with her child in the car when she was suffering from PND and she had been for a year + there for potentially harming her child and herself. All the signs where there when I think back and I remember thinking how odd she was at times with her baby and the way she behaves or made decisions. Didnā€™t make her a crappy mother. It was a cry for help.

And I think Emilyā€™s poor judgement is tit. But I think thereā€™s more to it then we know.

I donā€™t have kids but I literally think all it is is that she is SO wrapped up in trying to become insta famous, everything, EVERYTHING else is falling by the wayside. We need someone who knows her from childhood to come on and spill the tea lol

Reactions: 9
She honestly doesnā€™t deserve to be a mum, she has absolutely no idea how to care for a baby! I bet she learns nothing from this experience, and sheā€™ll be back taking the baby out with no cardigan or snowsuit!!! Gah ā€¦ I just donā€™t understand her!

Reactions: 10
It annoys me slightly that people like Emily and others, as soon as they've had a baby, and they continue with their selfish behaviour, it gets labelled as PND.
Now I'm not saying it's not.
But every single person I know who's had a baby, they aren't acting any different to their old selfish ways and everyone says they think they have PND.

There's others out there who have struggled with PND who are doing things completely out of character, struggling day to day. Worrying they're not good enough for their babies, which a lot of the time results in over caring trying to be good enough for them.

Emily is doing nothing different to what she's always done. Put herself first

• Heart
I donā€™t have kids but I literally think all it is is that she is SO wrapped up in trying to become insta famous, everything, EVERYTHING else is falling by the wayside. We need someone who knows her from childhood to come on and spill the tea lol
I absolutely 100% believe this too. Sheā€™s been so desperate to become insta famous, never have to work again and the money will just come flooding in that sheā€™s forgotten what it really important.

As terrifying that Iā€™m sure it is for her, I just hope that this is the wake up call Emily needs. Instagram just isnā€™t important - focus on your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The photo of the baby crying & Emily laughing breaks my heart. All she had to do was put the carrier on under her coat & wrap it around the baby. We can all under judge something but for goodness sake you work with what you've got! It's a mother's instinct to do anything to protect your baby, isn't it??

What on earth have I come home to? She is a tit stain of women. Not even her baby ill in hospital has stopped her filming content for the gram. She took that poor little girl who was already ill out in basically nothing in the cold and now she is in hospital and what does Emily do? Film her. Its neglectful and a form of exploitation. Absolutely bleeping appalling. I am so disgusted! šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 6
It makes me sick. That story she did yesterday, laughing and saying how many layers the baby had on. Itā€™s obvious she didnā€™t because we would see two pairs of leggings and socks clearly under the baby grow. I hope she feels guilty and changes her ways. Or at least her Husband steps in

Iā€™m so tempted to message her and give her a piece of my mind!! This photo says it all! Poor poor baby, I feel so angry at Emily for doing this honestly itā€™s absolutely disgusting this photo shows how neglectful she is. Does anyone live close by to her who can report her? Especially with the proof we have on her social media we can report her for neglect. This is absolutely heartbreaking to see. Also Instagram is down apparently so lardy Emily is probably going mad trying to update her ā€œfansā€
6C8B6FBA-5556-4AC3-9069-4C1C2E7884D8.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m so tempted to message her and give her a piece of my mind!! This photo says it all! Poor poor baby, I feel so angry at Emily for doing this honestly itā€™s absolutely disgusting this photo shows how neglectful she is. Does anyone live close by to her who can report her? Especially with the proof we have on her social media we can report her for neglect. This is absolutely heartbreaking to see. Also Instagram is down apparently so lardy Emily is probably going mad trying to update her ā€œfansā€
View attachment 794328
The baby is probably in pain too. From what I understand they donā€™t get any pain relief when the tongue tie is cut. Imagine being in pain freezing cold struggling to breath. Thatā€™s what Emily has done to her child. Plus the parents have to do exercises, is that right? I bet Emily cba

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Neglecting her baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The baby is probably in pain too. From what I understand they donā€™t get any pain relief when the tongue tie is cut. Imagine being in pain freezing cold struggling to breath. Thatā€™s what Emily has done to her child. Plus the parents have to do exercises, is that right? I bet Emily cba
The tongue cut alone would have made me keep her home for cuddles. She's a horrible, selfish witch. I reckon it was so she could get her poxy crappy pumpkin photo again, all so she could do that post about HERSELF....Big thrills šŸ™„

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.