Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling this before the pumpkin patch saga begins…
- She’s not wearing the baby carrier because it doesn’t fit
- Mask of make up, bright red lipstick with unbrushed teeth
- I can’t chose between the dressing gown and the £100 dress
- Baby will have no hat on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Calling this before the pumpkin patch saga begins…
- She’s not wearing the baby carrier because it doesn’t fit
- Mask of make up, bright red lipstick with unbrushed teeth
- I can’t chose between the dressing gown and the £100 dress
- Baby will have no hat on
Oh babys got a hat on but no bloody coat! Backwards 🤯🤯

• Sad
I was always told a baby needs one more layer than you are wearing. Poor thing is just in a hat and sleepsuit 🤨 looks like emily has a thick coat on, she could of atleast put her in a cardi.

Reactions: 7
Oh babys got a hat on but no bloody coat! Backwards 🤯🤯
She makes sure she’s bundled up though doesn’t she, selfish witch. Sorry, but I think it’s neglectful not dressing a baby appropriately for the weather, I hate seeing young children out and about in colder weather not wearing coats, hats, cardigans etc. I’ve seen babies in pushchairs being pushed around with no socks on, no blankets covering them etc. Really pisses me off, it’s much better to have to remove layers when a child is too warm and take warmer clothes with you just in case, than to take nothing. I just can’t believe this woman

Reactions: 10
She makes sure she’s bundled up though doesn’t she, selfish witch. Sorry, but I think it’s neglectful not dressing a baby appropriately for the weather, I hate seeing young children out and about in colder weather not wearing coats, hats, cardigans etc. I’ve seen babies in pushchairs being pushed around with no socks on, no blankets covering them etc. Really pisses me off, it’s much better to have to remove layers when a child is too warm and take warmer clothes with you just in case, than to take nothing. I just can’t believe this woman
Its bad.. she prob think her huge body is keeping her warm.. the kids full of cold and she has no coat on her 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 6
She makes the tit up so she makes out she has had bad service or has something to complain about. Same as when she 'receives messages' that never happened.

If her tongue tie has been as bad as it clearly is though.. Why has she left it until Amelia was crying constantly to do something about it if she could apparently see all these things like her losing latch, gulping air ect ect. Yet she only decided to do something about it a couple of weeks ago?
Ffs, which one is the witch:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
serious question. Is there a way we can report this hideous cow for child neglect? This is terrible to watch I feel so bad for that baby
The baby hasn't even got a little cardigan on, Ella without a coat whilst wicked witch looks like she's wrapped in a fuckin duvet. No wonder both kids been sick with colds. Emily, you thick witch, put your kids before yourself. Selfish twit.

Reactions: 5
Even when it is a sleepsuit, it's the same ones!
I swear she showed a whole line full of them ages ago
Probably resold them x

The hat looks huge probably one of Hellas that she's just popped on to save her spending a couple quid on a hat x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think she actually has sent Hella to stay with the grandparents we only seem to see her on stories friday-sunday!

Hella is wearing gloves that match the babies hat. And surely if its cold enough for gloves she should have a coat? And 3 layers on the baby she's fine...she needs a kick in her bleeping head. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That baby carrier she’s got can damage the Amelia’s hips she’s clearly done no research into the correct carrier and that makes me sad

That baby carrier she’s got can damage the Amelia’s hips she’s clearly done no research into the correct carrier and that makes me sad
I thought this. I didn't want to comment though as I've never used a baby carrier. But I knew it was wrong

Reactions: 2
Not surprising though is it.

Can't wait to see her 2021 pumpkin head photo 🙃

• Haha
Her priorities are all wrong. Spends stupid amounts on brownies and other useless crap but can’t get a decent baby carrier, can’t get Hella or Amelia a coat. Such a shame especially as she said they’ve both been poorly recently! Probably wanting to be gifted coats for them. Brownies for brains silly cow

• Haha
Emily we all know you read this so I’m just gonna say I’m literally gob smacked you’ve taken them out today without coats on but all wrapped up yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️ You love charity shops and you can get them a coat for a couple quid each from there! (Just a fraction of your precious brownie money 🐷)
You say Amelia had layers on underneath?? Just buy her a coat you absolute weirdo Shame on you!

Reactions: 6
Ever evolving?? No emily. You’re just a fat slob. I’m not saying weight gain is a bad thing, we all gained weight in lockdown. But stop acting like you don’t care. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t own scales, you wouldn’t have got the urge to weigh after having Amelia. It’s embarassing that she’s totally dropped the slimming world persona after that’s what her account was built on. We all know you don’t care about your health, or being around for your children as you live off a diet of buttery toast and biscuits, so much so you couldn’t even be bothered to change your diet to see if it would help milk production to breastfeed your baby. You’re lazy, greedy and a beg. So shut your moon face, and buy your children a decent coat so they don’t get pneumonia, and you don’t have to do any more Covid tests. The comments saying ‘so inspiring’ are enough to make me gag. What is inspiring about a woman who will only spend money on herself and not her children? A woman who constantly moans about her children, and husband who is the only one who works and does and provides absolutely everything for her. A woman who is an absolute mess and walks around in a dressing gown that she gave birth in. A woman who chose visiting a local new shopping centre to try and get ‘content’ instead of registering her babies birth? Emily is not an inspiration, she is the furthest thing I would want to be

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Emily we all know you read this so I’m just gonna say I’m literally gob smacked you’ve taken them out today without coats on but all wrapped up yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️ You love charity shops and you can get them a coat for a couple quid each from there! (Just a fraction of your precious brownie money 🐷)
You say Amelia had layers on underneath?? Just buy her a coat you absolute weirdo Shame on you!
By layers underneath I presume she means a vest and that's it.

Poor kid. What about her arms and legs that are just 1 layer?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.