Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the thing I don't tend to like with these fancy newborn photos. The photos come out looking nothing like them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry if I offend anyone but I really hate those newborn shoots, the babies all look the same as they are edited so much! I just find all the props and positions weird!
They have edited every hair and blemish from that babies face it’s ridiculous doesn’t even look like her!

Reactions: 20
Sorry if I offend anyone but I really hate those newborn shoots, the babies all look the same as they are edited so much! I just find all the props and positions weird!
They have edited every hair and blemish from that babies face it’s ridiculous doesn’t even look like her!
Yupp 100% agree!

Reactions: 7
Totally she's got a small birth mark on her nose/forehead and it's totally gone...like she's embarrassed by it so filtered it out. So sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
yeah I’m not a fan of those kind of photo shoots. Not my thing either!

Reactions: 1
I remember taking my son to a photo shoot when he was 3 and he had fell over a couple of days before and had a scuffed knee and a scrape on his chin and the photographer said don't worry we can edit those out if you want if you think it spoils the picture. I was like no leave them in, that's who they are!!

Reactions: 3
And who is still wearing their minging black tent of an outfit for god knows how many days running?
It must be growing new life by now. She'll be charging the fungus rent before long although I suppose it will have squatters rights since it grew on that manky sack!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It must be growing new life by now. She'll be charging the fungus rent before long although I suppose it will have squatters rights since it grew on that manky sack!
Imagine the arse and boob sweat and tea stains all over it 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she's an absolute skip rat she makes me vom!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is she obsessed with the weather?
As if most of the country hasn't had the heat. She acts like she's the only one

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t she have ‘suspected lipodema’
I think she’s spoken about this in the past and said that she’s been in denial about it and hasn’t been to get it checked out. I’m sure she said someone had reached out to her saying that they suspected that’s what it was and then that’s when she’d said about being in denial.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.