Emilywalters_journal #6 I lied about the gender..little freebie is due in September

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Hella be sharing a bedroom with the new arrival I wonder?
There's nowhere else for the baby to go unless they plan on keeping the baby in their room permanently. But Ella's room doesn't look the biggest.

Think it would've been better for Ella for it to be a boy. Think she'll get even more jealous with it being another girl

Reactions: 2
The thing is, I don't know how they would get a different house. He's not on a big income and I would be surprised if she brought in more than 500 on a good month, even if they've put some equity into their house, can they really afford much bigger (it's not just mortgage, it's running a bigger house). So not sure where the new baby will go after 6 months with a chunky dog, a cat, Ella and them two.

Reactions: 6
I actually had to block her to stop myself from checking her account 🤣🤣 she winds me up too much, can’t stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is painful to listen to & who cares what gender the baby is as long as they are healthy in the end!

I had to take a break from the circus that is Ems life, my sanity cannot take it 😅 2 seconds back and I can already feel flare ups 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh shut up constantly saying you're nesting. No you're not. 😑 Stop trying to include pregnancy in everything you talk about.

Reactions: 9
Oh shut up constantly saying you're nesting. No you're not. 😑 Stop trying to include pregnancy in everything you talk about.
Ive just gone on to have a look as I had to unfollow her a couple of weeks ago because she was infuriating me!! It’s so frustrating watching her but I guess she’s got nothing else to document other than her pregnancy. She doesn’t work so nothing to talk about there, eldest is at school, hubby is at work so can’t talk about them. No nursery for the baby because of their house configuration so can’t beg for nursery furniture talk about her plans for that either. I bet a maternity haul will happen soon.

656E4B58-7626-47AE-AC17-6B8773D2A94D.png

Literally have no words for the state of that hair 😂
Going on about wanting to rip everything out and start again... queue the begs coming up for house stuff!

• Haha
She’s moaning on stories she’s ill yet again, and has taken two COVID tests - never known anyone complain they’re ill as much as her, and take so many COVID tests for attention! Put on your big girl pants Emily, and grow the duck up you have a cold FFS!

Reactions: 10
She’s moaning on stories she’s ill yet again, and has taken two COVID tests - never known anyone complain they’re ill as much as her, and take so many COVID tests for attention! Put on your big girl pants Emily, and grow the duck up you have a cold FFS!
I was just coming to say the same thing. I can’t believe how many tests she’s taken over the last year over every little thing!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.