Emilywalters_journal #6 I lied about the gender..little freebie is due in September

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, what a narcissist.

Emily, have some dignity and put the bleeping phone down (or even better, shove it where the sun don’t shine) and concentrate on having your baby. Maybe go for a bath. You are NOT important enough to document every moment. You’re not a celeb. If you’re so desperate to be one take a leaf out of their book and shut up.

No one cares. Honestly. No one give a tit. Stop trying to make this a thing.

Reactions: 7
So she's had a roast dinner for lunch... 20 chicken nuggets and a milkshake and now dinner?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ffs thought she was having nuggets?!
Complaining about the mash…bet she will still
Bloody eat it tho!

Reactions: 4
6090007D-2E91-4E87-8A24-5C8731E0D6E4.jpeg

Emily hun SHUT THE duck UP! You ungrateful fat cow, please consider people who don’t have anything to eat when you’re on your entitled self absorbed pointless rants

new thread :)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
View attachment 724834
Emily hun SHUT THE duck UP! You ungrateful fat cow, please consider people who don’t have anything to eat when you’re on your entitled self absorbed pointless rants
Ungrateful witch! Try saying THANK YOU! If not, shut your stupid bleeping face! I bet she still rammed it and probably asked for more. Moley needs to take her phone!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.