Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Djakm

She should be so embarrassed publicly displaying that she doesn’t mind spending £100 on a dress, expensive cake toppers and glamping tent when she claims to be quite poor. It’s not ‘budgeting’ if you buy yourself all the nice stuff and leave your kids in secondhand etc. Not that there’s anything wrong with secondhand but she could have bought herself a £50 dress and Ella £50 wortj of decent clothes or something! Disgusting how she puts herself first ALL THE TIME, because this isn’t the first time she’s done this so she can’t shake it off as a ‘rare treat’ for herself. It’s every fucking day!!!

She has actually angered me so much I feel like commenting on her latest post. Horrible excuse of a mother she is. What’s she gonna do when she can’t cope with two kids, post Ella off to the in-laws for an easier life? She has no job, no motivation to get a job, she’s miserably failing as an influencer, can’t stop gorging herself even though she was given a FREE gym membership which would of helped her get healthy during pregnancy, moans about hospital appts when it’s her own fault for being a fat lazy cow and can’t fathom that when you’re a parent you put yourself second the majority of the time!!! My kids are always dressed decent while I rock Primark finest and I wouldn’t have it any other way. She really needs to give her head a wobble and moley needs to grow a backbone because when does she ever buy him anything?! Bet he has to beg for one piece of brownie and she’ll still fucking cry about handing it over. UGH RANT OVER

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

underc0ver

“The teachers probably won’t recognise me with my mask on” you’ll be hard to miss you great lump

• Haha
Reactions: 20

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Does anyone actually believe she got “troll messages”? Seems to me she read here, got angry and then posted that response out of anger. She is honestly the most terrible excuse of a human I’ve seen oh my god. She’s unbelievable

Reactions: 20

Tastygirl

VIP Member
She really said some people follow her for fashion 💀 tell me hun wheres the black bobbly sack from you've been wearing daily for the last 2 months. Dying to get one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Djakm

Didn’t someone write on here that she hasn’t mentioned the symptom itchiness not long ago? And now she’s put up a video of her itching her foot 😂 hi Emily darling, get a fucking life x

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Xxgintonicxx

Ok I’ve never commented on this thread but I just can’t hold it in anymore…sorry for the rant in advance 😂 anyway I’m currently 32 weeks pregnant with baby number 5 (yeah I’m not right in the head🙈) one of my children is autistic my 3 eldest go to school and youngest isnt old enough yet. She’s got 1 child, a child who should be able to play on her own and be a bit independent yet all Emily does is moan about needing a break. Her child goes to school so what does she do whilst she’s at school? Sweet F.A that’s what! I don’t get 5 mins to fart, I’m a sore, hot sweaty mess from not having a break but Yanno what I do, just get on with it. She goes the hospital all the time on her own so getting childcare isn’t an issue for her when I go the hospital especially whilst it’s the summer holidays I have to take all my children and child who is autistic doesn’t do places like that or other people so it’s always a melt down but again I just get on with it. She doesn’t realise how easy she has actually got it. Sorry again 😂 it just irritates the life out of me with her constant moaning about needing a break. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Anyone that has suffered a miscarriage, still birth or birth trauma is a bag of nerves till that baby is safe in your arms, when they are supposed to be. Every day you spend pregnant is a blessing and one step closer to a happy ending. Terrible comment to make. She is so selfish she probably has no idea!

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
‘Chained to a baby’
What a lucky baby to already have comments like that from its mum

• Wow

Pinkprincess86

On her recent stories, on about people judging for buying 2nd hand. That's not what it is at all!
The fact is, she travelled all that way for her birthday cake, proper big extravagant cake, massive birthday set up, new outfit and made a massive fuss for her own day, birthday countdown like a week before, but then for her daughter she does the complete opposite !
Also, I'm new here ,but recently, I saw Emily at a day out place early this year and Ella was playing on the park with her dad, Emily was on her phone sat down the whole time. Then Emily got up and went towards them, took a few stories and then sat back down. Obviously she didn't know who I was, but I watched her post the same story she'd clearly just taken and remember her putting, "lovely play on the park with Ella " like wtf??!! She literally had stood up to post on her story and sat straight back down! Everything is just for social media!
Anyway, yeah, don't buy yourself brand new stuff and your child 2nd hand!! If anything, it should be the other way around!

WhatABore

VIP Member
Dog's currently living with the in laws? Didn't take long for them to get rid of him.
She hasn't even had the baby yet

• Wow
  • Sad

Rose94

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: wearing the same top, sacked off the dog, shovelling stupid amounts of food down her gob

• Haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member
‘If you need me, I’ll be sorting yet another baby related thing’

Oh piss off emily, you’ve had 37 weeks to prepare for your child, if you are having to sort everything now that’s on you, nobody else! I had twins 4 months ago, and had to prepare in case they came super early, my bags were packed well before I was due, and I had spare bags packed as well in case of a longer stay. Maybe if you weren’t sat on your arse, you’d be sorted by now

Reactions: 14