Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenoodle

Chatty Member
I’m a rival company which I think pays more and get just over £11 for a similar role. They’re going to struggle

Reactions: 2

WhatABore

VIP Member
I don’t think that’ll top it up by much, especially if they own their own house as they won’t get help with the mortgage payments.
That's very true.
Someone must've paid off their mortgage or something then surely?
2 cars, bills, a child, dog, cat... All on 17k? With enough money to afford another one too 🤔

Pinkoctopus

HOW has she gained nearly 4k followers in a couple of hours? I looked on her page earlier this afternoon and she had 40.8k but now its 43.1k

someone correct me if I’m wrong

From my previous post, I swapped my SW Instagram account to my personal and it shows up two different followers numbers?
Just curious 🤣 as you can see on photo it’s the same times on both photos, I’ve never seen this before 🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Anon568

Maybe one of their parents bought their house outright for them so they have no mortgage to pay? That might give them a bit more money each month, but I really don’t see how 4 people can be supported on such a low income. It will be really hard when the kids get older and want money for going out, driving lessons etc. No doubt Emily will keep buying her expensive boxes of brownies though!!

underc0ver

She does seem genuinely upset

Scratch that, she’s as fake as being Brittanys boobs.

Last edited:

rhc92

Chatty Member
I'm not sure she has it either. When she started she was over 19 stone. She lost 4 & a half stone which is brilliant, but she was still 15.5 stone at the height of 5'3? So I'd say she still needed to lose a few more stones for it to have any impact on her shape, as that's where her fat stores
Yeah she’s lot weight there and her legs went down. I think she’s just bottom heavy on her hips and her legs.

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
Maybe she is related to the copper who has been done for it 😳 thats why they are all so angry and its news you don’t want to hear 😂 probably far off but may be possible 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

rhc92

Chatty Member
It can't be to do with Sarah Everard because the original online presence of her case has died down. I hate being like someone is pregnant (especially after 3 years of TTC and literally everyone around me being pregnant at the moment) but I'm really starting to think that's the case.