Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nuggy

I’m dying at the pigs she “found”😂 clearly looked for them on purpose as she’s been reading here😂
IKR!!! Literally i put a pig emoji mentioning her late night banana bread baking and she uploads pigs😭😭 she never usually does either so it proves she DOES read here. Well of course tbh, she loves attention so wouldn’t be surprised if she glances here from time to time to see what us “creatures” as she said yesterday, are saying about her🤣🤣 Daft woman

Reactions: 2

WhatABore

VIP Member
I think if it was, she would say more, she's a bandwagon jumper usually that has pages and pages of quotes and hashtags
She did it with the school meals thing though. She went silent for a few days and came back and posted loads about how she was in tears reading it all

Djakm

She sounded so out of breath on them stories of her showing the kids clothes she’d bought today I actually thought she was going to pass out halfway through. Why would you even post that?!

• Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I get this but at the same time I find it slightly selfish to bring a child into the world if you can't give them the life they deserve. I know if I had another i would do everything in my power to give them the life my son has but also I think its a decision that needs to be thought about. So many children living in poverty by no fault of there own. And its sad
This world we live in is shit anyway, I have two boys and I can't make the world better for them

Khe91

Chatty Member
Sorry to go off topic, but I’m trying for a baby soon and my biggest worry is can we afford to? Some people have said you can’t say what the exact cost is you just manage, and others have said to have £x extra a month etc. What are peoples thoughts?

Just to add to, I liked the Easter egg idea it was pretty cute. But I can’t work out if they were happy shocked or wtf shocked 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I know we’re not in the same boat and all that but I’ve lost my dad and my hubby was hospitalised when he turned yellow. All in the last 9 weeks. But I’ve kept going. I’ve had a few blips with food but I don’t drink but you just have to keep going. She said when she lost her job that she wanted to be at home for Ella! Make the most of it as she won’t be 4 forever. And walk the bloody dog!
Sorry to hear this! Hope your husband is okay now! ❤

• Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
How do we know that’s what he gets paid? My husband was made redundant late last year and got a job at Morrison’s and he’s already paid more than that.
I used to work for Asda and have friends there, including section leaders. 😊

Makingmemories

I think shes hinting at being related to sarah everard. Theyre from the same area and the date she mentioned makes sense.

Makingmemories

Not being funny, but, with ‘hubby’ working at asda and her not working at all, can they even afford another child? Me and my partner both have really good jobs and we had to sit down and discuss whether it was something we could financially afford to do!
Same. I cant afford to have a child.

She isn't working though so no childcare costs and they can clearly cover their bills with one wage. She wont work now until new baby is in school