Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

el1234

I can’t work out if Emily does something to her hair when she gets home or whether the hairdresser is just having a laugh. Not a great advert for the salon!

Reactions: 3

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Did you all know she’s pregnant??????? Not that she’s spoke about it at all. I should have unfollowed but I’d still be insta stalking because that’s my favourite thing to do. But fk me, she’s desperate to be gifted baby things/maternity clothes. I hate her
I’m mean I know it’s a minor miracle naturally falling pregnant in your late 40s with a high BMI but we know your pregnant hun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

underc0ver

They warn you when you go to the very early gender chuck scan that it’s not anywhere near 100% accurate. I had my scan privately and they said girl, NHS also said girl but he turned out to be a boy. Apparently he was lying to one side and hiding it haha.
Wow...I’m sorry you experienced that! How did people react when they found out? How did you react...so interesting! I know the man that did my early scan had been doing it privately for all his professional life he was very confident I’m so glad I got a boy😂 and he did say if the nhs person said the opposite they’d scan me again for free

Reactions: 2

WhatABore

VIP Member
They warn you when you go to the very early gender chuck scan that it’s not anywhere near 100% accurate. I had my scan privately and they said girl, NHS also said girl but he turned out to be a boy. Apparently he was lying to one side and hiding it haha.
Same thing happened to me 😂
Wasn't picked up until my 36 week growth scan 😂

Although the other way around, like Emily, is a lot rarer

• Wow

rhc92

Chatty Member
I got that misguided dress last year in a baby blue, it is a size up dress and it does show your boobs (pin it) so I know she’s talking bullshit that it’s two sizes up.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I tried to have a look because I’m sure someone said how much he should be on but all I can find is it’s 50p more an hour than regular staff. I guess he’ll be on less than 20k? Maybe 19k. I can’t see her bringing much more in than a few hundred a month from Instagram. It’s not even the baby, it’s everything else on top I’m struggling to see how they could afford it. ETA: just found somewhere that said the average for it is 17,500.
They've 2 cars, a house, 2 pets and soon 2 kids. How do they afford that?

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
Even if you weren't pregnant you'd be a 'none rider' because you're too fat to fit on the rides 🤷‍♀️
Surely she isn't automatically a 'non rider' because she's pregnant?
Obviously she can't go on the big rides.
But she can still go on the rides with Ella...
As you say though... Probably can't fit. Although 'Hubby' isn't the slimmest of people

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
So many questions. Why does she have to tag Nutella and marks and spencer? Why does her school age daughter have Peppa pig pancakes? Why can’t she walk the dog now that she says he’s no longer pulling and showed the video of him walking well yesterday? Why does her husband have to do everything?
she got the peppa pig pan for free last pancake day I’m sure, wheeling it out so she can get all tags again get on radar again 😂😂

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Just seen this, poor thing! She really isn’t doing him any favours letting him have that. Dogs should eat dog food, not bloody ice cream. If she wants to damage her own health that’s up to her, but feeding her poor dog crap is not on.
You can get a dog friendly ice cream but this dog needs a diet as you say