Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

underc0ver

For what it’s worth when I had my son I had a gender scan at 16+1 and they said boy, at 20 weeks I went to the nhs scan and he was still a boy...I think she’s bullshitting!

Reactions: 2

Khe91

Chatty Member
I’m ‘homeschooling’ my reception child, actual work barely equates to an hour a day (maths and phonics) then the rest is like a drawing activity, yoga, etc not exactly hardcore 😂😂
It’s probably the yoga wiping Emily out 😂

• Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I think she's heavier than that personally... She was 18 stone in these photos...

Agree haha.
She had gained over 2 stone by Feb last year 😂

And one from a video she posted when she first started SW at 19 and a half stone.
So I certainly think she's lying about being half a stone lighter.
Jesus she's got no style

Makingmemories

I didn't realise it was but I'm not an influencer trying to beg for freebies, the company that sent her the stuff should have known though

She's a brat, as another poster said, so she's throwing her toys out of the pram
Yeah they shoulda have known and they should have told her. When advertising shite is your job at least read the rules/laws

underc0ver

The fact that th hubby has to have music playing to get her out of bed in the morning rather than telling her to just get up like everyone else 🙄 why can’t she just get out of bed? Why does everything have to be so dramatic?!

Also, I don’t knowmuch about this so i could be wrong but it just didn’t sound right that she’s been referred for a “well-being programme” which allows her gym and pool access just to give her time alone?! She’s on her own for 6 hours a day so surely the midwife referred her because she’s a high risk pregnancy due to her BMI? Never heard of that referral for all pregnant women, just those that are high risk I think?
it is something that’s offered in the Barnsley area,
However it does say one or more...but she’s pregnant so even if she wasn’t overweight she’d still have been offered it!

Attachments

Javert

Likes her bucketfuls of tea doesn’t she? Presumably they’re completed with a bucketful of milk. That hexA will be gone in no time!

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for Ella. And the baby that’s coming. I’d of hated to have an awful cold mother like that who acted upset because she had to pick me up from school. If moley didn’t know, do we think she planned this herself? To get pregnant? I think that’s quite shady of her tbh. As only a few months ago she was tagging ASOS saying she can’t afford clothes
She seems the sly sort, she probably pulled a Daphne from Bridgerton.

• Haha

Areyouforreal

I kinda missed her if I’m being honest. I like her posts and seeing what she’s up to, what she’s been eating etc. It makes me feel better about myself and my own life. I mean, I’m a garbage person who just seems to be stumbling through life making mistake after mistake, but when I watch Em I think: ‘Okay, things are pretty shite for you at the moment, but at least you’re not this delusional’. Is that totally awful or are other people in the same boat? 🙈
Totally get what you mean. But please don't put yoursrlf down, you're not a garbage person. Am sure you have family and friends that love you and adore you and nobody thinks othwrwise. We all go through life making mistakes which then we learn from and have more knowledge for next the situation

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Just give your kid a packed lunch 5 days a week If that's what she would prefer. Its not like you don't have time you don't even fuvking work...pisses me off.
Trying to save money i think as she gets free school meals til year 2, so she didn't want to shell out 5 days a week

rhc92

Chatty Member
I tried to have a look because I’m sure someone said how much he should be on but all I can find is it’s 50p more an hour than regular staff. I guess he’ll be on less than 20k? Maybe 19k. I can’t see her bringing much more in than a few hundred a month from Instagram. It’s not even the baby, it’s everything else on top I’m struggling to see how they could afford it. ETA: just found somewhere that said the average for it is 17,500.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I’m getting my vaccine this week and I’m not overweight or unhealthy, could be because of the area?

Also I noticed that! Why spell it v4ccine lol