Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I agree and i think you have to be in the right headspace for it but her comment last week “enough is enough” or something so she must want to get back on it deep down. I hope she continues with it, I really do.
I think her poor eating runs deeper than just being plain greedy, which means she should consider seeing a GP and getting a referral for some therapy.

Reactions: 3

WhatABore

VIP Member
I know “the hubby” works for Asda but is he a manager or anything? I don’t know what Asda employees or managers are on salary wise but he’s about to support a family of four, a mortgage, bills, cars, pets, food, days out etc all on his own.

And also, poor “puppy” doesn’t get walked as it is, there’s even less chance now
He's a section leader. Which get paid 50p an hour above normal staff who are roughly on minimum wage.
So not much at all.

I tried to have a look because I’m sure someone said how much he should be on but all I can find is it’s 50p more an hour than regular staff. I guess he’ll be on less than 20k? Maybe 19k. I can’t see her bringing much more in than a few hundred a month from Instagram. It’s not even the baby, it’s everything else on top I’m struggling to see how they could afford it. ETA: just found somewhere that said the average for it is 17,500.
Yes ☺
I used to be a section leader myself and have friends still in that position so know it's still the same.

nuggy

Does Emily wear a mask outside? (Does she even go outside lol?) .... she should get a Covid test. Didn’t she get annoyed once when she was ill(again!) and people were saying it could be Covid and she was being snarky on stories about it? She’s so boring I forget if it actually happened😆😆

Then again guys her poor hubby is out working all day, if he catches it and it’s not showing symptoms she could catch it like that

WhatABore

VIP Member
I thought the SAME!!! Also anyone else notice the name of the account is “emilywalters” ..... that’s her bloomin name?? Why would any fake account put her name it just doesn’t make sense. I really REALLY think this is Emily being manipulative and making up shit just for the attention and engagement it gives her. Also I think this proves she definitely reads here
I do think it could be her as I think she likes the attention.
However, I think the person that sent it, whether it be her or not, knows people were pointing out how similar the username was last time they did it.
So they've just done the same this time knowing it was commented on here

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Has she got any before pics of when she first lost the weigh with sw? I bet she's back at her starting weight, if not bigger. It's like she's eating herself to death to become a plus sized blogger. I can see her doing something like that she is unhinged enough 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I think she has the condition lipodema (sorry my spelling is rubbish) in her legs as they seem to look spongy and they are so big. When she got to 15 stones, I think her shape was actually really good and she dressed nicely for it. Not everyone wants to be 10 stone something but now she’s well over that weight but won’t admit she’s lost complete control!

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I bet it’s just a case of her falling off the wagon again
I agree. I think she’s going to come back with a post/stories about how down she is, somethings upset her - some reference to trolls again maybe? and she will be blaming the situation for falling off the SW wagon for the billionth time....blah...blah...blah and how she’s struggling at the moment 🙄

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I kinda missed her if I’m being honest. I like her posts and seeing what she’s up to, what she’s been eating etc. It makes me feel better about myself and my own life. I mean, I’m a garbage person who just seems to be stumbling through life making mistake after mistake, but when I watch Em I think: ‘Okay, things are pretty shite for you at the moment, but at least you’re not this delusional’. Is that totally awful or are other people in the same boat? 🙈
Yes, I feel like I'm doing better because I'm not embarrassing myself on the internet

Jxxx

VIP Member
Have I missed something? Why does the “hubby” 🙄 have to work all day and come home and walk the dog?
F32E7B01-93C1-4598-B555-832200A2947E.png

• Sad

WhatABore

VIP Member
She's still defo hinting at being pregnant with her saying she had banana and all she could think about was banana bread so had to make it