Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How are these 2 colours any different?! 😂

And she's actually Ad/PRd it this time 😂 either because it was mentioned on here or the salon are desperate 😂
There is no way that is brunette, it’s still blonde 😂 she should be ashamed of herself accepting a free hair do when salons have been closed for months and months the skank.
I’m just going to leave this explanation of brunette here for you Emily 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Has she got any before pics of when she first lost the weigh with sw? I bet she's back at her starting weight, if not bigger. It's like she's eating herself to death to become a plus sized blogger. I can see her doing something like that she is unhinged enough 🤦🏼‍♀️
She post some in her sequins trousers when she was slimmer a few months back and she looked amazing and happy. Her eyes were bright and the smile natural. She was on SW and it worked for her. I hope this time it does and she doesn’t let catfishlips69+8 and the other CC bandwagon chasers say otherwise. She needs to stop being a people pleaser and like chaser.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Never commented on this thread before but followed Emily for years from when she was a slimming world account. It’s pissed me off right off that she’s been gifted the whole Olaplex range! I use olaplex and it’s bloody expensive! She literally does fuck all except moan and whinge about how hard done by she is. Voluntarily decided not to work yet moans she’s skint, and yet receives all this free shit which the rest of us have to actually go out and work for! Boils my piss:mad:
Yep around £26 a bottle. So you can easily spend close to £100 if you buy all of the range.... if anyone needs it it's that frizzy headed skank . Maybe they felt sorry for her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 but I agree she's so undeserving and lazy it's really not fair

• Sad

el1234

I remember her posting a few years ago about her biggest ever weight being 20st 2lbs so IF she’s being honest (big IF there!) about what weight she’s put back on that should make her 19st 9lbs now (I think) but those 7lbs are bound to creep back on during her pregnancy

Annie65

VIP Member
She put #ad but I’m bet she got send the Fitbit in exchange for a post which is what most companies do. Not everyone is willing to pay out.

Robbie09

VIP Member
Funny how she’s more then 3 ingredients in the fridge this morning before a food shop and after the Tesco Ad lol

• Haha

Annie65

VIP Member
Way too many colours , and none that fit together 🤣🤣 she’s absolutely Crap at hobby craft. Maybe this is her next venture in life, to start her own BuSineSs

Inzzzzta

The issue is, she's excited for herself over Ella going back. I know Rosie Ramsey was excited about Robin being back but on a lot of occasions she mentioned how his attitude has changed and it feels like he's going backwards in skills because of not being at school. That's the difference, there is a bit of people getting time back as a parent but a lot have mentioned how it's effecting their children while with Emily it's just her.
My kids were definitely regressing being stuck at home, I was delighted for them to back to nursery and they’re behaviour has levelled itself again. But I wasn’t jumping for joy delighted to be shot of them

rhc92

Chatty Member
Well she's still losing followers almost daily, not sure how she gained 12 on tuesday but on monday she lost 22 and 17 on wednesday