Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
😂😂 Re: the hubby. I thought this too! She captioned the reactions of everyone else (clearly both sets of grandparents were delighted!) but why didn’t she caption what he said? He justgave her a hug and she went for the kiss but we have no idea what he said!
'we can't afford another' probably

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Tatty44

Cringing how she’s filmed all the bits eg the pregnancy test, going for a scan, and saved it all up for one video reveal 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ oh and the bio is like every other bloody influcencer... ‘expecting baby Sept 2020’

ALSO what is the point of putting ‘I know for some of you pregnancy announcements are hard to see’ at the bottom of your essay about your bump?? So disingenuous
I can't have children and it's all I have ever wanted but not for one second did I think I'm jealous or any negative way of her having a baby and I can't. I don't see why to write that?! The world doesn't revolve around me, people have babies, that's what happens.

Her husband works in a supermarket and they’re in desperate need of a shop. She says there’s a few more days to wait yet so I can only assume this is down to money. So why in the fuckity fuck has she been pissing money up the wall on shit ?!?

• Wow

el1234

Why does she keep trying to pull it off the shoulder? It’s not loose enough to go off the shoulder 🤯

Edited to add: is it just me or does she sound out of breath on every story?

• Sad

underc0ver

Not being funny, but, with ‘hubby’ working at asda and her not working at all, can they even afford another child? Me and my partner both have really good jobs and we had to sit down and discuss whether it was something we could financially afford to do!
This!! I’m currently secretly pregnant with a whoops baby (conceived on the implant) I work my partner has a brilliant job but he doesn’t think we can afford this baby so gotta do what I gotta do🤷🏻‍♀️ I realise people may not agree with our decision but it’s not my fault contraception failed

Ennaeel

Actually came on here after I seen all these stories, and not just the stories the captioning that she says takes her so long but it's so important to her. Clearly more important than spending your first official day out with your family. She infuriates me

el1234

It’s okay everyone she’s happy with her weight gain despite up until a few months ago doing slimming world??
Exactly. So happy with her weight that in the first few weeks of her pregnancy she tried calorie counting and a few days on slimming world🤔

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If she wasn't such a bitch and a drama queen I would honestly feel sorry for her. She's making herself look a right tit. Everything is absolutely hideous. She is clawing at trying to wear what she wants and not caring what people think, when deep down she knows she just needs to lose the extra stones to get back to her happy place

Annie65

VIP Member
So it looks like ‘daddy’ had all the fun with his daughter, climbing on things, playing with hella while Emily just stood in the side lines filming it all.

tatlar

I do find it slightly worrying that rather than having a baby back when she was 5st lighter and a lot healthier, she’s decided to have one now, when she’s put all the weight back on and has massively increased her risk of complications for the baby. Why not get healthy first?

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
You can see why she’s losing so many followers a day, people are seeing her for what she is...a lazy, moaning, attention-starved slug of a being.