Emilywalters_journal #4 yellow toothed, getting chubby oh and do you know I have a hubby?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We haven’t got a printer”
Yeah but you’re sending your completely awful and unnecessary clothes haul back which cost £40 so get on eBay and buy a printer for £40! But she’s probably on the beg for one
I thought that, my printer cost me £20 and HP instant ink is so cheap as well if she's just printing out a few work sheets. She likely spends the cost of a printer on brownies.

Reactions: 9
363 calories for a measly bowl of porridge? The sugar And tit she pointlessly adds into her food is all a waste of calories and is why she’s ballooned so much her hideous librarian dresses didn’t fit her lard arse.
View attachment 376245
She hasn't got a clue and that's just pure greed, she can't even leave the chocolate be to have breakfast, adding it in when there's no need because she's obsessed, greedy cow! 🐽 This morning I had 70g of high bran, which fills me and is high in fibre, a banana and apple for only 381 calories!

Reactions: 9
After seeing that text from ‘the hubby’ it’s clear that he baby’s Emily and she baby’s Ella.. Lord give me strength😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After seeing that text from ‘the hubby’ it’s clear that he baby’s Emily and she baby’s Ella.. Lord give me strength😂
How cringe is that text!! My husband would be telling me to pull myself together and stop moaning!

Reactions: 7
I’m going to sound like a witch but her potions are really big aren’t they? Like who eats a full on cooked meal for lunch (apologies if this has been said before, I haven’t read that far back) I had a sandwich and a bag of crisps for lunch for 400kcals! Also she can’t be arsed to homeschool the kid but she can be arsed to make a full on pasta dish and side salad?! Is this not weird to anyone else?!

Reactions: 17
I think I threw up in my mouth at that text

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How cringe is that text!! My husband would be telling me to pull myself together and stop moaning!
My husband is a teacher and he would probably rip the piss out of me trying to homeschool/ teach 😂 or he would tell me to get on with it! I’m honestly cringing at that message 🤮🤮

• Haha
omg!!!! Get an actual grip! What’s the matter with the woman?? She’s on like day 3 of homeschooling a “toddler” 2+2 and ABCs!!! There are parents out there who are still working through a 3rd lockdown, homeschooling multiple children, keeping the house going aren’t complaining. I for one am a key worker so I’m still working, I’m a single parent too but you just get one with it!! You do as much as you can abs that’s good enough! You don’t sit on your fat lazy arse having a pity party for one because you resent having to do anything remotely maternal towards your child 🙄
She's such a moaning, lazy witch! 🤬 Why doesn't she try Googling the resources are needs, she's bound to find something to help. A cup of tea ISN'T the answer, and neither are the biscuits or cake she'll probably have with it! 🐽

Reactions: 5
I’m going to sound like a witch but her potions are really big aren’t they? Like who eats a full on cooked meal for lunch (apologies if this has been said before, I haven’t read that far back) I had a sandwich and a bag of crisps for lunch for 400kcals! Also she can’t be arsed to homeschool the kid but she can be arsed to make a full on pasta dish and side salad?! Is this not weird to anyone else?!
Never understood why she cooks a full meal for lunch. Soup or a sandwich is about as adventurous as I get for lunch! She eats three massive meals per day and I don’t know how she does it. Spot on about moaning about the homeschooling but not the cooking of a meal that takes about 45 mins to prepare and make. Her priorities are shocking! Just make a 2 minute sandwich!!

Thing is, if she had that chocolate maltesers thing this afternoon with a cuppa I wouldn’t blink an eyelid but it’s first thing in the morning and she HAS to have chocolate!!

Reactions: 6
'You're doing an amazing job home schooling' wait a minute whilst I heave! She's 4, not writing a bleeping thesis.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's just irritated that she can't beach herself on the sofa, sat on her choo choo bum shovelling in handfuls of chocolate like it's going out if fashion 🙄 if anyone dares to mention they find something tough, emoshily just has to be suffering more!

She's just irritated that she can't beach herself on the sofa, sat on her choo choo bum shovelling in handfuls of chocolate like it's going out if fashion 🙄 if anyone dares to mention they find something tough, emoshily just has to be suffering more!
You are describing me again, but I prefer a fuckload of digestives not chox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d understand the 3 big meals if that was all she eating all day but there’s definitely no way she’s gone cold turkey from all the snacks - she’d be constantly complaining of the headaches and tiredness you get when ‘dechoxing’. Also wonder why she’s so secretive about her calories and not posting screenshots of her mfp day like a normal weight loss account

Definitely not teaching the toddler right if she thinks that cat was a smooth texture 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.