Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with the excuses as to why she’s put weight on... week 2 is it? Didn’t take long to fall off the diet wagon again did it!!!
What is wrong with these people? Despite Emily's dodgy beach photoshoots with her belly hanging out and huge thighs in ill-fitting bikini bottoms, we all could see she wanted to lose weight, but why make a song and dance about it THEN fail after a week or two? 🙄 Just keep it to yourself until you have a substantial loss - it saves the embarrassment! 😬

IT’S THE TEA OKAY
With the added biscuits! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes the mouthful of tea, not the 2 lots of McDonald’s she was eating plus everything else. Also for 29 jeez sorry but she looks a hell of a lot older 😯

Didn’t think it would be the second week! Embarrassing
These people have such an issue with food & slim groups, I am the same which is why I stopped with the groups, because it’s a vicious cycle of lose gain lose gain. Everyone is different and for me cutting other people’s way of dieting and Slimming groups Actually has helped me take a much more simpler and better understanding for being healthy. As sometimes people like me and even maybe Emily ate disordered eating. I’m not losing loads of weight fast but now moreSlower and keeping it off

She needs to find what works for her and I don’t think sw does just for the fact she can clearly lose it but can’t keep a happy maintain with it..

Eat what you want none of this ‘syn’ malarkey but eat smaller move more.

Reactions: 6
Let’s be honest, she’s never on the wagon is she 😂
I'm calorie counting as a way of maintaining my 4.5 stone loss 2.5 years ago, and been off the wagon a lot these past few weeks because sometimes it's bloody hard and you just want EVERYTHING 😂, and I'm working hard to get back on track because I hate feeling bloated and sluggish.... but these people don't put in the graft and actually lose more than half a stone before they start cheating! They obviously feel like tit to want to lose weight in the beginning, but just can't stick to it. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she over do with the celebratory sweets last week for her loss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She ordered or had #gifted about 3 boxes of sweets, didn't she? Greedy cow! 😡 Celebrate losing half a stone (when you've got about 4 stone to lose) by probably gaining 3lbs - nice! 🙄😂 I always had a treat on weigh day with SW, but left it at that and got back on it! These people have the will power of a fly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes the mouthful of tea, not the 2 lots of McDonald’s she was eating plus everything else. Also for 29 jeez sorry but she looks a hell of a lot older 😯
Now why did you have to go and remind me that she’s not even 30 yet, this depresses me so much that she’s 11 years younger than me. 😩😩 She looks so much older and behaves like a middle aged woman!

Reactions: 2
Has she lost her job? She’s never at work anymore
Hmm, that's not a bad thought as we've not seen her in the car doing her pre-work stories for a few weeks, plus shes saying she was/is going through difficult times, so maybe she was made redundant ...

Reactions: 5
Has she lost her job? She’s never at work anymore
She’s an INFLUINCA now, keep up 🤣 wouldn’t surprise me if she had been reprimanded for not isolating/getting tested when she was ill considering she works for a health and safety company of some sort

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.