Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she does hauls I forgot how big she really is until she zooms out and all I can see are migraine inducing spotty “jammies” 🤢

Also don’t understand why she constantly says to size up on everything.. if you constantly keep suggesting to size up it clearly means you are bigger than you think!
I agree certain shops sizes are bizarre but generally I’ll fluctuate between a 10 to a 12 but not the point I constantly have to size up when something clearly does not fit you 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg shes currently a size 18 but because of the stretchy material of the dresses she's gone down to a 12 and 14

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's no way on this earth that leopard print dress is a size 12!! 👀😂😂 Does she think we are blind? 😂 Her hips are hugeeeee! 🙈😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Those dresses look cut to be oversized. The 12 is too small on her if she sits down it’s going to pull. The 14 you can see the dots are stretched. I work in retail and honestly I’m kinda glad fitting rooms are closed as I don’t have to smile when someone is saying the item fits them when it really doesn’t.

Reactions: 6
Sorry sorry sorry. HOLD THE duck UP. She wore flip flops today that weigh maybe a quarter of a lb compared to probably bulky shoes maybe dr martins last week. That's full on cheating no one but yourself. Stop acting the twit Emily. Shes probably lost 3lbs and shes dancing around buying Sarah's rip off chocolate to celebrate 😂😂😂 shes an actual joke.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Sorry sorry sorry. HOLD THE duck UP. She wore flip flops today that weigh maybe a quarter of a lb compared to probably bulky shoes maybe dr martins last week. That's full on cheating no one but yourself. Stop acting the twit Emily. Shes probably lost 3lbs and shes dancing around buying Sarah's rip off chocolate to celebrate 😂😂😂 shes an actual joke.
Oh yesssss, I remember her saying she needed flip flops! I'm sure she wore jeans, too! 😡

I saw somewhere on Insta another one of these jackasses wore heavy clothes deliberately on her first weigh in as she was out boozing and eating on the weekend! 😡

• Haha
That's quite impressive, tbh, so she either weighed a LOT more than she thought, so lost a good amount quickly or restricted herself, meaning she'll soon gain it back....
She has bulky shoes on last time and a big loss is common on your first week. I think I lost 9 and I had a dominos that week.

• Haha
Why do people actually congratulate people on loosing the same weight time and time again and not congratulate people who actually manage to keep the weight they have lost off. She and every other ‘slimmingworld twit’ is what it wrong with the the ‘diet’ culture

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Arse licking Sarah’s crappy kitchen hoping for a freebie no doubt. Been gifted sweets I see and says she’s ordered more. She really doesn’t have any self restraint when it comes to food does she! I dread to think how much she’s spent on that tit chocolate from Sarah too.
Same as that Jess spending 20 quid on chocolates and sweets we can all buy for quids at b&m 🤣 honestly don’t understand the thought process.

• Haha
Surely watching bake off isn’t more important than putting your 4 year old child to bed on a school night. Instead of leaving her to fall asleep at 9pm on the sofa! Good luck with that in the morning!!! Oh and I’m by no means the perfect mum but this just passed me off!!

Surely watching bake off isn’t more important than putting your 4 year old child to bed on a school night. Instead of leaving her to fall asleep at 9pm on the sofa! Good luck with that in the morning!!! Oh and I’m by no means the perfect mum but this just passed me off!!
As a teacher this fucks me right off as she isn't the one who has to deal with her tired child all day. I wish people would put their children to bed at a reasonable time!

She always moans about her sleep, always feeling sorry for herself, it’s all self inflicted so no sympathy for her!

She always moans about her sleep, always feeling sorry for herself, it’s all self inflicted so no sympathy for her!
She always looks a right state going to work, too - either has greasy looking hair down or shoved back in a messy ponytail. 🤢 Although I'm wearing less make up due to wearing a mask, I always make sure my hair looks ok and us clean, and that I have eye make up on, even if it's just my eyebrows filled in and some eye pencil.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.