Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the size of the dog in her latest story she’s going to send him to a early grave

Reactions: 3
It’s press discounted, which I think means she gets a % knocked off her contract because she’s a journalist 🤥🤔
She's not a journalist at all

There's no way on this earth she'll bother looking for an actual job when she's living off her husband's wage and bleeping freebies, the greedy witch! 🤬
I bleeping ate her now. I wish someone would hack and delete her bleeping account

She is so bleeping smug and unbearable, now telling everyone to be kind to posties yet only the other day was calling them out in her stories for stealing??? And while I’m on that subject, who the duck sends money through the post anyway!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s press discounted, which I think means she gets a % knocked off her contract because she’s a journalist 🤥🤔
Press discount what a load of bollocks...she's gonna do a review on it is she to rival Which? Magazine 😏🙄 get in the skip Emily

• Haha
I’ve only just caught up with today’s stories and I’m not even going to discuss the iPhone because that pissed me off no end but can we just discuss the state of the dog? He’s absolutely huge. I’ve only got a working cocker spaniel and he’s pretty lean and athletic but I’m pretty sure Staffies aren’t supposed to look like a barrel on legs? The poor dog.

A giddy kipper??? So she’s actually going to wrap that phone up and give it to herself on Christmas morning?? What a self obsessed cringe worthy wannabe desperate wench!! We all know she’s only doing that so she can put another #ad post and swipe up link on in a weeks time! It’s about time she bloody pissed off and focused on her family and getting a job instead of being a self absorbed idiot!! Sorry for the rant but I do feel better now 😂

• Haha
A giddy kipper??? So she’s actually going to wrap that phone up and give it to herself on Christmas morning?? What a self obsessed cringe worthy wannabe desperate wench!! We all know she’s only doing that so she can put another #ad post and swipe up link on in a weeks time! It’s about time she bloody pissed off and focused on her family and getting a job instead of being a self absorbed idiot!! Sorry for the rant but I do feel better now 😂
She's actually wrapped it up for herself to have Christmas morning? Omg 😂 I've never heard something so sad 😂 Saying how she's excited to open it?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet she felt like a proper influencer while typing that😂 she only uploaded an ad lol!!! All she did was record videos!! This woman is an absolute twit
2BFCAA13-1F59-4F07-829B-B02C256C89B7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s actually disgusting how these big brands are sending these arsewipes all these freebies or discounts
Couldn’t agree more, hard working people slave away to save for the same things companies are happy to give away to arseholes with a few thousand followers, sickening

Reactions: 5
The whole influencer culture absolutely sickens me it’s just vile!! Bragging about getting discount on her phone contract is just too much. Surely she would be aware of people struggling seen as she’s just lost her job herself?? She has zero compassion or empathy and can’t think of anyone but herself.

Reactions: 5
Does this mean every time she posts using that "gifted" 🙄 phone, she has to declare it as an ad??

Also, how self obsessed must she have to be to have contacted o2 about her upgrade to be like I'm Emily from instagram, can I have some discount?! Even just typing that gives me second hand embarrassment. God these instagrammers have zero shame OR integrity.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does this mean every time she posts using that "gifted" 🙄 phone, she has to declare it as an ad??

Also, how self obsessed must she have to be to have contacted o2 about her upgrade to be like I'm Emily from instagram, can I have some discount?! Even just typing that gives me second hand embarrassment. God these instagrammers have zero shame OR integrity.
She has followers but god knows why!! She’s the most boring woman to have ever lived. She’s the human equivalent of a dry piece of unbuttered toast

• Haha
I genuinely don’t understand how or why companies are working with her. My only thought would be that she’s relentlessly bothering companies like Fitbit or o2, telling them who she is and about her following and they decide to take a punt. But she’s only got 41,000 followers so is it really worth it for the company?? I don’t understand it.

I don't understand how her and Bav get ads, both their engagement rates are shocking and followers are dropping. What would the point be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.