Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anything Ella doesn’t get upset over? Jesus that child is going to be a horrendous teenager.
A product of her parents. Clearly they never say no to her and she just gets her own way all the time. It’s such a shame for her really!

Reactions: 8
see Emily’s supporting the key workers Royal Mail by accusing them of stealing what a delight she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe this woman is so lazy- scoffs loads of brownies - doesn’t do anything seemingly and now has been gifted and paid to promote a £200 Fitbit 🤣

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe this woman is so lazy- scoffs loads of brownies - doesn’t do anything seemingly and now has been gifted and paid to promote a £200 Fitbit 🤣
I’m disgusted! I just bought one a few weeks ago. Wish I didn’t now

Reactions: 1
1037F50C-B7DA-42B6-917C-CFA6A780E236.png

A toddler that can write actual sentences... 😱
I also see she has done her first post for Fitbit and I for one will not be replacing my current Fitbit when it does a death, I shall be looking for an alternative 👍🏻 In all honesty I can’t believe Fitbit have chosen the laziest bleep on Instagram to work with!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
see Emily’s supporting the key workers Royal Mail by accusing them of stealing what a delight she is.
It’s the fact she’s tagged them that’s annoyed me. Why not do what anyone else would do in that case and ring or email them privately to discuss/report? Why does she have to tag them publicly??

View attachment 349474
A toddler that can write actual sentences... 😱
I also see she has done her first post for Fitbit and I for one will not be replacing my current Fitbit when it does a death, I shall be looking for an alternative 👍🏻 In all honesty I can’t believe Fitbit have chosen the laziest bleep on Instagram to work with!
Couldn’t have put it better myself 😂

Reactions: 4
She wasn't my cup of tea before but wow she is becoming even more unlikeable with every passing day

So she’s got a freebie and had to set it to remind her to pick her ONLY child up from school when she has NO JOB!!!
WOW🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Made me laugh though that she picks Ella up at 3. And she asked it to remind her to pick her up at 3.
Meaning to remind her before 3 to pick her up at 3.
So she set it to remind her at 3 😂
She can't even use the thing 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.