Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moocher2020

Pasta n sauce’s are probably full of salt too!! Especially when made up with milk and butter like it suggests. What’s wrong with boiling some pasta?? She doesn’t even go to work, not like she is rushed off her feet!!

Reactions: 1

MissFlowers

I think it’s only worth it if you want an incentive to save your own money and try and build up the tiers … but she has advertised it as a way to make money. Because of that promotion where she would get £10 if others downloaded it from her code I guess!

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I’ll never get over that this is a lunch for her my lunch consisted of a pot noodle and bag of crisps i between lessons/duty because oh yeah I work emily and have more important things to think about than my belly 🙄 also how does she not know that if your child isn’t biting/chewing then you need to serve things whole and too big for them to get into their mouths in order fo make them bite bits off. Giving her chopped up bits means she’ll stuff a handful in and more likely to choke. It’s like talking to a cork board sometimes 😳

That’s a massive portion for a young child! 😮

Offish

VIP Member
Get ready for the always hilarious wedding outfit photos
That hat is truly a masterpiece…

in comedy

They’re not a bonny couple are they? Her teeth make my stomach churn, and sadly I think the girls are going the same way 😫

Also! Why was he pretending to be asleep in that story? So cringey 😬

WhatABore

VIP Member
Does anyone else think two weeks of laxatives is too long?!
They put my daughter on a constant dose of laxative powder. However it was a tiny amount once a day just to soften it.
We were told if it any time it goes softer than normal consistency, to stop them.

How can that be normal!

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
She's a right skanky twat, she will literally take any old shit for free and once again dumping Hella but no mention of Amelia. Has anyone noticed the amount of electric tools in the house and they're not fuckin cheap either unless they are all fb freebies??

Attachments

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
No, she doesn't have anything better to talk about.

Don't know why she thinks we want to know about her poo constantly.

Sure it isn't normal that her poos keep going everywhere.
Isn't the idea of laxatives that it softens it a bit.
Not to make it so bad it's running down her leg and out the gaps in her babygrow?

Attachments