Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
Isn’t baby sensory for little babies? I took mine from newborn to about 12 months- she’s just starting her on it now 😂
I mean, it’s very much marketed that way. I’m pretty sure everything I’ve seen about it is that it’s beneficial for the littlies.

Reactions: 1

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Is Amelia just chubby with baby fat or is she overweight? He wrists look like they have elastic bands round them and her clothes are always so tight

WhatABore

VIP Member
ive heard hidey boo before , maybe it is a northern thing cos I live near enough that I’m scared to see her out in the wild lol, saying that I always said peek a boo to my kids
Only place she seems to occasionally venture out to is meadowhall. So as long as you're not in Barnsley, you're good 😂

Offish

VIP Member
She’s it’s a disaster of a human really. Like you know how you hear someone called an all-rounder, and it’s a good thing… she’s an all-rounder, but in a thoroughly negative way… she’s good at nothing.

WhatABore

VIP Member
im near the walrus and we had a belting storm , I can’t see her insta but I’m assuming she harped on about that…..it was about 2ish in the morning I was too fucking tired to get my phone out and film owt…..I know what you mean though all my socials are full of lightning or kids in school uniforms , mine not back until tomorrow she’d kill me if I put a pic of her online nowadays in her school blazer lol
I'm 3 hours from her and we had it too. Along with half the other people on my Instagram apparently 😂

As if we've never seen rain or lightening before