Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dexy98

For someone who can’t eat lunch unless it’s a full sized roast dinner I’m surprised she’s giving her child batchelors pasta and sauce! Priorities Emily?!
That’s what I thought. She could’ve easily shared that roast dinner with Amelia or do what any normal mother would do and make their kid a sandwich and some fruit thats what I do and let me tell you my little girl isn’t lacking just because I don’t feed her pasta full of shit and salt. Like how hard is it to even boil some pasta and put some cream cheese over it and some veggies through it instead of a pasta in sauce?

Reactions: 2

dexy98

I tried checking socialblade to see out of interest her follower gains/losses with all this slabbering about tattle these last few days as surely even the followers that like her will be thinking wtf is so doing with it all but social blade will only show data from feb for me 😭

dexy98

She’s lying and over exaggerating (again) I looked up a leisure complex which looks so good for kids Their age and you can see the prices for a weekday swim and a happy hour slides and rides option. No where near £40 I’m sure there is other swimming pools too which charge the standard rates of £6-8 per adult and less for children usually tan by the council
This place is in Barnsley btw not somewhere random as we know Emily likes to read here and she’s obsessed with us 😂

annieowk

Her hair literally looks no different?! Just not tied up 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Wonder how much that cost from her amazing wonderful friend Billie 🙄
came here to say exactly that - don’t know what she’s meant to have had done…looks like she’s just brushed it properly…..and yet she’s always so hard up 🙄

Offish

VIP Member
Her teeth get yellower every time.

Also, God knows how much weight she's gained now.
Her top half has always been a lot smaller than her bottom half.
She really needs to start thinking about her health
She’s a fair unit, it’s true.

dexy98

Why have her in clothes and a sleeping bag then? I know you can get low tog bags but I would of just done a nappy and vest nap.
I live further north than Emily and my baby’s room is 29 degrees! That’s with the blackout curtains shut all day to keep the heat out and all she naps/sleeps in is a nappy nothing else poor Amelia must’ve been sweltered

Offish

VIP Member
Complaining about sleep again but there she was with Amelia down stairs, tv on, lights on.
She's obsessed with telling everyone about Amelia sleep.

And surely you'd contact the doctors again if Amelia is having such bad poo explosions that it's on her arms, sofa, floor and being flicked everywhere!
The hospital may have prescribed them but that doesn't stop you contacting them again! That's not normal! She's clearly on too high of a dose!
I think it sums her up that all she has to talk about in her life is her daughters sleep and her daughters bowel movements. She’s trash.

el1234

🚨 the teeth are literally decaying 🚨
How can she let her teeth look like that! I have a fear of the dentist but I make sure I go every 6 months. If she doesn’t already then she needs to find a dentist ASAP because if the front teeth are like that I can only imagine what the back teeth are like 😳

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Right?? Wonder if it’s aimed at anyone 🤔 argument with LDD about his parents? or even about his involvement, seeing as she resents the hours he works… she’s a snide cow, I can’t imagine that’s just a ‘nice’ thing to say for her
It's bizarre that's deffo a dig at hubby! Something is going down in that house, I think she's caught him cheating or something. It must be horrible if she is feeling insecure and has suspicions, but her own behaviour is off the scale too