Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onechicagolove

So Ella got a “yes” day when this family is supposedly hard up and struggled during august. Emily keep up with your lies?? Swimming last month cost £40 but today you could afford swimming for you all, a trip to McDonald’s, new toys and new clothes for her? Take it poor Amelia didn’t get anything new as she’ll be too young to understand
I assume the photos from swimming had ot be paid for aswel

Reactions: 2

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
The way they just walked out the door in silence 🥴 If my child is ever leaving the house without me we both say goodbye a hundred times and it's anything but a quiet affair. She probably walked in to him frantically scrubbing BTB's drawn on face off of his fleshlight.
HAHAHAHA that last sentence had me in stitches

• Haha
Reactions: 1

dexy98

Where does she go that it costs £40 to go swimming?! I know some places are expensive but that seems extortionate 😳 We are so fortunate to have public swimming and lessons included in our monthly family gym membership which is less than that 😲
She’s lying and over exaggerating (again) I looked up a leisure complex which looks so good for kids Their age and you can see the prices for a weekday swim and a happy hour slides and rides option. No where near £40 I’m sure there is other swimming pools too which charge the standard rates of £6-8 per adult and less for children usually tan by the council

Attachments

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Are people really messaging her to ask about the Gousto bug? I had the same issue (referred by a friend instead of her!) and emailed Gousto directly 😂

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
I don't profess to be Gillian McKeith or Jamie Oliver but that's a packet of bachelors pasta and sauce she's eating 🥴 full of shite.
I was literally just about to say the same, surely that's a lot of salt etc for a one year old. Probably got her on SW already knowing Emily 🤣

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
She blocked out a word in the reminder text and my head went to ‘gifted’ or ‘free’ appointment! I’d want my money back leaving like that!
Ohh I didn't notice that.
Wonder what that said 🤔
I was going to guess it was the time. But seems a bit gap for a time

el1234

Would social services not still be keeping an eye on her? Or is it now case closed?