Emilywalters_journal #11 AttaPoll surveys shoppium and Vinted, no money for the kids but she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sitting in my house in a tracksuit and I’m freezing. I can’t imagine how cold that baby is sitting in that pram. Blatant neglect!

Reactions: 11
I hope she’s blanketed up in that pushchair cos it’s not warm here today not remotely, it’s sunny one minute, pissing it down the next and there’s a cold wind blowing…..what a bleep a mother

Reactions: 5
Seriously is Ella somebody else’s child because i refuse to believe she’s had a baby before. She seems so clueless on even the basics.

Reactions: 8
She is the poorest excuse for a mother (using that loosely). Those poor children deserve better. She speaks about them (especially Amelia) with such disdain. If you want a quiet life Emily, you should have kept your tree trunks closed.

‘At least she was quiet’?! 🤮 she’s horrendous.
Also I hate how often she takes photos and films that poor baby crying. It’s disgusting.

• Sad
That poor little baby has been unwell, and this is how her bleep of a mother has treated her. It's so sad! When my son is unwell I'm beside myself with worry; I can't help it! He gets spoiled absolutely rotten. That baby is severely behind.

By 7 months my son was well on his way to toddling around (I know all aren't and that's normal too, but she can barely sit up!). I bought a gigantic play mat on Amazon that nearly fills my living room, got cushions to go around the sides and let him go wild. He had his own bookshelf, and regularly chose which books he wanted read to him. He had an overflowing toybox (and no I didn't spend a fortune, Emily, but sometimes I went without so he could have!), a light projector, a slide, indoor watertray and sandpit that my husband made. I would wake up at 6am with him, and only stopped when he slept. Days out to the park are free. The beach is free. Wrap up warm (that means a coat, Emily) and just go out! My son thrived.

7 months is such an exciting age! Everything is changing and they're developing all of the time. They require less sleep than before, but if you let them lead and actually give them proper activities then they go to sleep when they're ready! I don't think Emily understands sleep cues at all. She's convinced Amelia is tired 24/7. Half the time I reckon the poor mite is just bored; the rest of the time she probably wants a cuddle, not that bleeping stupid swing.

I bet she's going to spend the summer with them stuck indoors with the curtains closed. There won't be one proper day of even playing out in the garden, paddling pool, sandpit, BBQ, anything. And if she does it'll probably be something she does once and complains about none stop while she sits on her fat arse and films it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just find it bizarre that at nearly 8 months she doesn’t seem in any kind of routine? She’s always trying to get the baby to sleep. My boy is nearly 9 months he wakes at the same time every day and I know his wake windows so he roughly naps at the same time everyday give or take 15/30mins. after 6 months we really started to settle and things just seemed a lot easier for set times of bottle/food/sleep. Mine is not crawling yet so I won’t comment on Amelia’s milestones as each baby is totally different my daughter was walking at 10 months but my boy is no where near ready. But I’m glad she finally took her to a baby group the other week!

What's the point in spending £8 on 2 babygrows that she won't fit in for long, just because they are branded (I'd never heard of them before). Sainsburys just had a sale on and I got 8 sleepsuits for £10!

Reactions: 9
I'm sure this outfit was originally on her vinted. It was a set from b&m or something similar 😂
Oh yes, I remember it. I'm sure it was in a mesh type gift bag

What's the point in spending £8 on 2 babygrows that she won't fit in for long, just because they are branded (I'd never heard of them before). Sainsburys just had a sale on and I got 8 sleepsuits for £10!
Vinted again!!! What the duck did she do before that came along 🤷‍♀️ She's tagged the designer even though she didn't buy them from her website. Kid will look fuckin stupid wearing Christmas clothes in April.

That's £8 without the postage as well!
So £10 minimum for them!
That'll get you a pack of 5 in asda or Primark!
And the asda ones have mitts on them that she always jabbers on about!

Reactions: 6
Her latest post for blocked tattlers
Well she’s failed at that already. She’s not got past the first one because she does not know when to quit 😂
Never mind the fact that she doesn’t take care of her body and she wouldn’t know hard work if it smacked her in the face!

It irritates the duck outta me how she acts as if it’s so hard to come by sleepsuits that have built-in scratch mits. My last child was born over 2 years ago and the majority of the sleepsuits that he had came with them! They really aren’t a rare thing, primark/Asda/Tesco etc all do them, she just likes to pretend everything in her life is more difficult than it actually is. No wonder poor Amelia is behind milestones with a “mother” that has her strapped in a swing, hands covered or laid down for a nap. She’s infuriating, don’t even get me started on the no vests situation 🙄

I don’t know what’s worse, the fact she needs cushions to sit up or the baby grow nearly popping a button it’s so small.
My little boy was crawling round everywhere by this age and cruising round getting into all kinds of mischief not sitting being supported by cushions.
But of course this would require the fat lump to get off her arse and encourage her child to move

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Honestly just wanna take that poor baby off her and give her a good life full of fun and love. It really makes me so sad to see. I’m by no means super mum and I’ve had days where I can’t cope with my kids whinging anymore, but you can guarantee 5 mins later I’m back on the floor doing play dough or crafts with them after a quick breather 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.