Emilywalters_journal #11 AttaPoll surveys shoppium and Vinted, no money for the kids but she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 11 all!

Well done to @MissFlowers for the thread title!

so at the end of the last thread Emily FINALLY put Amelia in something more than a babygro. This wasn’t done of course without calling us Karen’s for dare suggesting a babygro isn’t enough for winter…but still, I digress.

@Busybeepea came with the absolute TEA, and has it on good authority that Moley/David/Limp Dick Dave is about ready to flee the nest, and has had enough of Emily’s selfish ways. Us too, David, us too.

still no money for her children, but plenty for brownies/beige food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahh thank you!! My first thread title!

Also I was so happy to see Amelia looking cosy today! And that they were out of the house getting fresh air! A refreshing change for once

Reactions: 9
Checking in for the further adventures of Wally the Walrus, neglectful mother of the year 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t be the only one worried about poor moley! Imagine having your weirdo wife spying on you on your baby’s monitor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When Emily had a sw account, I really didn’t mind her “content” but I’ve had to unfollow. I even forgot about this thread. Those poor girls, can it actually get any worse? If limpyD is at his mums, he should have rescued those girls 😢 I know he works full time but leaving them with her?
how her family haven’t noticed the tit show she is, is beyond me!

Reactions: 9
Imagine putting your kids health and well-being behind making a point to tattlers. Purposely not putting a hat and coat on your baby so she doesn’t take our advice.
Awful mother.

Reactions: 14
Ah great to see Ella in a summer dress and leggings that don’t even remotely match 👍🏼
I hope Emily sorts her tit out before these girls get old enough to be self conscious.

I’m sorry but limp dick dave will never not be 😆 it randomly pops into my head sometimes😀 thanks to whoever had this stroke of genius 😘

• Haha
Ah great to see Ella in a summer dress and leggings that don’t even remotely match 👍🏼
I hope Emily sorts her tit out before these girls get old enough to be self conscious.
Why put your kid in a summer dress in Feb?? Poor kid looks fuckin awful everywhere she goes, so mismatched it actually hurts my eyes:ROFLMAO:

Poor kid can’t take a dump without it being aired all over the internet

Reactions: 13
Back to the babygrows again, ffs all of one outfit shown in 6 months. Dress your fuckin child you lazy piece of tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just writing to say we won Emily, you piece of chewed up and spat out Yorkshire pud!! Also I think it shows how little she trusts David lol, she’s actually a psycho and I’ve heard she screams down the phone at him multiple times especially after that time when he was being pally and joking about with a female colleague and she found the photos on his phone. She’s terrified he’ll leave her because let’s face it she’s just herself go

• Sad
Just writing to say we won Emily, you piece of chewed up and spat out Yorkshire pud!! Also I think it shows how little she trusts David lol, she’s actually a psycho and I’ve heard she screams down the phone at him multiple times especially after that time when he was being pally and joking about with a female colleague and she found the photos on his phone. She’s terrified he’ll leave her because let’s face it she’s just herself go
I think he will grow some balls and leave her by the end of the year at this rate

Reactions: 11
Poor kid can’t take a dump without it being aired all over the internet
She makes such a bleeping big deal of it. Babies poop… that’s kind of what you signed up for? Also, she didn’t do two, you just didn’t wait for her to finish the first time 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can you imagine how stroppy and unpleasant she is to that poor baby?

Reactions: 10
If the poor thing isn’t strapped in the swing she’s now just randomly strapped in the car seat in the living room?

oh and she’s had her poo blasted all over the Internet AGAIN incase anyone wasn’t aware that babies poo…

• Sad
Ffs, the cat has made an appearance after a fellow tattler mentioned last week if she'd got rid of the cat just like the dog. She definitely reads here!! Hi Emily 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Ffs, the cat has made an appearance after a fellow tattler mentioned last week if she'd got rid of the cat just like the dog. She definitely reads here!! Hi Emily 🙋‍♀️
Haha 😂 the cat hasn't been bentioned since way before Amelia was born. Now I mentioned the cat not being seen and there he is 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.