Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Busybeepea

Bit of goss from late 2021 that I found out over the weekend.

Can’t say too much… so thought I’d do a poem.

David and his *colleague* sitting in a tree.

K I S S I N G

One does the checkouts

The other try’s to Manage

Next comes Em, in *colleagues* DM’s like a savage.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

el1234

Thread suggestion:

Emilywalters_journal #12 baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

• Haha
Reactions: 35

moocher2020

Lets be honest, poor Amelia was a ‘fixer’ baby and it’s totally blown up in Emily’s face.

- Having a baby hasn’t fixed her failing marriage. If anything it’s added further strain financially and emotionally.

- Having a baby hasn’t fixed it so she can never work again, and I get the impression her lack of work ethic contributes to her marriage woes.

- Having a baby hasn’t fixed her failing instagram ‘career’. She didn’t get the deals, freebies or PR opportunities she wanted whilst pregnant, or since giving birth.

- Having a baby hasn’t fixed her SW following, because she’s piled the weight on and is clearly the biggest and unhealthiest she has ever been. (Her choice with that one, size is personal).

All Amelia’s arrival has done is highlight some pretty awful, neglectful and at times dangerous parenting choices on Emily’s part. It’s also further highlighted her very strange, not quite all together there, relationship with her Ella.

A fine example of why babies don’t ‘fix’ anything. And if you aren’t in it to give your baby the World, you shouldn’t be having babies! My child is my everything. Does he test my patience? Yes. Do we have bad days with no naps and tantrum after tantrum? Of course!! But he is my everything and I would do anything for him!! I spent every last penny of my maternity pay on him, taking him to baby groups, spending time together, buying beautiful new clothes (that were weather appropriate might I add). He has never gone without.

And whilst I know some families can’t afford to do that, it’s a case of priorities. And that’s where Emily fails as a parent. She doesn’t prioritise her children above herself, and that is very sad indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

rhc92

Chatty Member
Hey Emily, you cunt, I'll swap you for the baby that I've been trying 4 years for. Considering when she was pregnant she was banging on about 'women who struggle to get pregnant' after her pregnancy announcement, you're just a fucking bitch .

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Djakm

Unpopular opinion but I really don’t think she’s suffering from postnatal depression. When she wants something (ie freebies) she’s straight out to get them and Amelia doesn’t stop her then, only when she uses her as an inconvenience to not go somewhere or get house stuff done. She envisioned a life of not working, being able to be lazy and live off the hubby but forgot that babies are a BIG responsibility that you can’t sack off in a swing all day. It’s obvious she won’t dress Amelia properly purely because she’s been “trolled” (people are concerned) regarding it. She realised she’d fucked up having another when it didn’t set her instagram off. She says money is an issue but manages to buy herself brand new anything when she fancies. Her and the hubby manage to go out sooo much, it’s actually embarrassing that she dares moan about money when there’s people who genuinely have nothing, and it’s fat cow Emily that’s hobbling to the charity shops and grabbing any freebies she sees. Her life is a fucking car crash. I hope someone steps in for the sake of them poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lurker usually but I am finding it hard to believe the stories about hubby talking about this at work. Surely I’m not the only one 😂

Especially as we know she reads here and why would your cousins husband be reporting back home on some random manager talking about his exs tits.. very strange

Happy to be proved wrong but I can’t see any evidence and I know a lot of people come on threads claiming to know people in real life etc but it usually doesn’t result in anything concrete

Reactions: 23

moocher2020

Why.....that poor child
Ahh it’s October. I’ll take my small baby out to the pumpkin patch barely dressed, then act surprised when she’s ill.
Fast forward to the hottest day of the year so far…and I’ll make sure my baby is covered with a pram foot muff, up to her face.

Emily’s parenting skills make as much sense as Russia invading Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

rm2345

She is 100% getting freebies and selling them on. Why would she have age 8 items with tags and baby grows for newborns with 2017 on them?? She also shows her children all over social media all day every day and they've never had those clothes on. She is a greedy bitch who should be ashamed of herself. Whoever is buying those babygrows also need to give their head a wobble. A £1 babygrow ends up being over £3…you can get them cheaper brand new!! She literally gets worse by the day!

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is she still trying to force food on the baby? Maybe she's got stomach issues, sensory issues like she's too hot, too cold, itchy, her nappy is rubbing her, her babygrow is irritating her. Maybe give her a bath and a change of clothes to calm her? Walk her in the pram? Go for a little drive? If she's that broken then she should phone the gp and ask the HV for a home visit because the issues she's talking about seem to be getting worse according to her

My gut instinct is that she hasn't bonded with that baby at all for whatever reason

Shinyhappy

Imagine getting your knickers in a twist over 99p fucking moron my lord I’ve never seen someone that’s so thick as shit. I heard from my cousins husband yesterday(let’s call him the little birdy) that apparently ol hubbster got into a fight with Emily the other day because he brought home one steak pie and ate it and didn’t bring one for her, she saw him eating the remnants and went livid and the next day hubster made sure to buy 5 pies and he’s actually talking about this shit in the staff room laughing at how much of a greedy pig his wife is, it was hilarious because that’s just so petty
David for the love of god eat your baked goods in the car next time for your own well-being

• Haha

Busybeepea

So I have checked Facebook. Emily comes up a lot as a suggested friend as she has a lot of mutual friends in our area.

She’s no longer friends with David “moley” on Facebook.

You have heard it here First Ladies!

• Wow
Reactions: 21

carextap

“Have you done my head in today” this is actually very sad she definitely speaks to her like that all the time - maybe she’d sleep if you did something with her and tired her out you nasty cow!!! No wonder moley is miserable listening to that all the time and what effect is it having on Ella too! I imagine the atmosphere in that home is horrible

• Sad

Clarew93

Okay so at this point I am convinced her hairdresser is trolling her and giving her shit hair on purpose…. Billie are you a tattler love

• Haha

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
Whoever called it yesterday about moley being off today was bang on the money!! Of course, she had to show them holding hands like a sad twat. Can't afford heating bills but can afford lunch out. Stating she managed to get out, wtf🤦‍♀️ Emily love, you do fuck all so nothing stopping you to go out. On a brighter note, look how happy Amelia is to be actually out of the house

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20