Emilywalters_journal #11 AttaPoll surveys shoppium and Vinted, no money for the kids but she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe she's never bonded with Amelia, forever comparing her to the golden child Ella was as a baby. Horrid, vile mother
The thing is, she says that about Ella now but before she had Amelia she used to witch about how demanding Ella was of their time and that she couldn’t play by herself and was needy. Now she’s the golden child.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, she says that about Ella now but before she had Amelia she used to witch about how demanding Ella was of their time and that she couldn’t play by herself and was needy. Now she’s the golden child.
This exactly. All she used to do was complain how needy Ella was. And how she couldn't cope with her and often walked away and left her to her husband

Reactions: 8
This exactly. All she used to do was complain how needy Ella was. And how she couldn't cope with her and often walked away and left her to her husband
Hence why she earned her nickname Hella it was thanks to walrus portraying her as the child from hell

Reactions: 7
Surely if your baby was a poor sleeper, and she’d just fallen asleep in the pushchair, and you know she wakes up when you go in, you’d just walk on?? It’s not like walrus has anything to rush into the house for and god knows she needs the walk and the baby needs the fresh air!

Reactions: 9
Surely if your baby was a poor sleeper, and she’d just fallen asleep in the pushchair, and you know she wakes up when you go in, you’d just walk on?? It’s not like walrus has anything to rush into the house for and god knows she needs the walk and the baby needs the fresh air!
I didn't even realise this was something people complain about. I thought they just... Do it. 😂
Many times when my kids have been asleep when I've been walking... I simply just keep walking

Reactions: 7
I will say, even in nursery we use pots and pans.
Kids love them.

However, she seems to only have 1 or 2 toys.
And why is she still not on the floor playing?!
Always sitting her on the sofa so lazy arse doesn't have to get on the floor
That's cos she won't be able to get up again if she got on the floor. She looks bigger now than when she was pregnant.
I personally wouldn't use pans with my child but that's my choice
She's making out that Amelia put that on her own head. Really?? duck off Emily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m sure we all remember the incident where Ella wanted to go and play outside in the snow and Emily crying and posting it on Instagram stories because she was ill and didn’t want to go and play with her own child. I’m sure Ella is nowhere near as ‘bad’ as Walrus makes her out to be, she just doesn’t want to actually entertain her own children or make an effort with them unless she can be bothered.

Reactions: 10
Ugh she really is repulsive. Just everything she does makes me either cringe or dislike her a bit… or both. Poor kids.

Reactions: 3
Why has she not got a jumper or coat on with a hat? It’s only 10 degrees😩 and Emily clearly says it’s raining so that baby should have more than just a sleepsuit on😩🥺
8EEF851E-6990-49BA-9CF5-AC4D2743AA0A.png
A28CD38C-8203-42AA-AEF6-4E46C2FEB86B.png

Also she’s been ill with chicken pox so even more reason to wrap her up and keep her warm.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
At Amelias age. My kids had a bunch of toys on the floor to play with.
They always get bored quick.
She does 1 thing with her and expects her to play with it for an hour or something. Then seems to get annoyed when she's bored.
So instead of switching it up and giving her something else to play with. She just let's her cry and complains she's crying.
She's 7 months old, she should be on the floor on her front, learning to crawl. Poor kid has only just learned to roll over!

Reactions: 9
At Amelias age. My kids had a bunch of toys on the floor to play with.
They always get bored quick.
She does 1 thing with her and expects her to play with it for an hour or something. Then seems to get annoyed when she's bored.
So instead of switching it up and giving her something else to play with. She just let's her cry and complains she's crying.
She's 7 months old, she should be on the floor on her front, learning to crawl. Poor kid has only just learned to roll over!
I've never seen the kid roll over🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.