Emilywalters_journal #11 AttaPoll surveys shoppium and Vinted, no money for the kids but she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has the baby been 'teething' since 4 weeks but doesn't have any teeth by 6 months? I'd say her screaming, being red cheeked and crying all the time is to with her many illnesses she's had since she was born

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How has the baby been 'teething' since 4 weeks but doesn't have any teeth by 6 months? I'd say her screaming, being red cheeked and crying all the time is to with her many illnesses she's had since she was born
I was thinking that? Like I know it can drag on a bit but come on, really?? Also, two wakes a night is hardly a night owl… she’s a proper lightweight when it comes to parenting isn’t she? Ironic really.

Reactions: 7
Buying from a small business in the hopes of a future freebie but I'm sorry those socks are horrid and look to small as you can see they're digging in her legs. £16 but she's got no money!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Buying from a small business in the hopes of a future freebie but I'm sorry those socks are horrid and look to small as you can see they're digging in her legs
I swear this witch has no sense. £8 for one pair of socks! You can literally get a three pack of soft terry socks for like £3.99 in H&M and it’s 15% off atm

Reactions: 11
I mean, if she desperately needs to go out then I'm sorry part if being a parent is having to hurl your baby out in all weather's, as long as they are dressed appropriately they'll be fine! 🙄 but if it just to go out and buy shite you do not need then, yeah, waste of time!

I mean, if she desperately needs to go out then I'm sorry part if being a parent is having to hurl your baby out in all weather's, as long as they are dressed appropriately they'll be fine! 🙄 but if it just to go out and buy shite you do not need then, yeah, waste of time!
She only goes out to pick up a freebie off fb marketplace or more shite from shoppium

Last edited:
And surely the baby is only curious about the socks because it’s the most interesting thing she’s seen all day?! How can she say babys not happy about wearing socks? WTF?🙄

Reactions: 6
Can't catch a break? bleeping hell - whinging and begging is the only thing she's good at these days! Those socks look so cheap too, and if her feet get cold why not do something about it before now? She probably hates socks because she's not used to her toes not being squashed in her babygrows, seeing as she's so 'massive'.

Thinking - as she's suddenly dressing her appropriately for the weather, mostly - she's had her 6month review (usually about weaning) with the health visitor and she's raised some concerns about the lack of warm clothing? Or her mum said something when they went for a visit over the weekend? Something has prompted it IMO.

And whatever happened to tights? they're great in winter for extra warmth and babys can't yank them off like socks. However, that prompts if Amelia can pull off her own socks, we never see her laid down discovering her own body/hands/feet like I'm sure my daughter was at this age?!

And surely the baby is only curious about the socks because it’s the most interesting thing she’s seen all day?! How can she say babys not happy about wearing socks? WTF?🙄
So, she knows the baby has cold feet but didn't know her body was crying in pain with cold when she went to a pumpkin patch in just a babygrow. Emily, do us a favor and duck off as your parenting skills are about as useful as a chocolate fire guard

Also when my kids were wearing proper socks I bought (with my own money) sock ons to hold them on. Not that I believe Amelia is allowed to move enough for the socks to come off…

Reactions: 6
. However, that prompts if Amelia can pull off her own socks, we never see her laid down discovering her own body/hands/feet like I'm sure my daughter was at this age?!
I doubt it. She posted that she’d only just rolled over for the first time the day before she turned 6 months which seems quite late to me (judging by my friends kids and nephew). I know babies mature at their own pace but I guess it’s the difference when you have parents trying to play and help you develop compared to one who puts you in a swing and makes you nap for hours on end

Why does she keep going on about Amelia "absolutely hating socks" and it's a well known fact.
She's hardly dressed her in anything wearing socks. The time she did the other day and she was fine?
I don't understand how you can tell a 6 month old baby despises socks?
But yes. My baby absolutely hates socks so let's spend £16 on 2 pairs of fluffy socks when we have no money when Primark, asda ect sell fluffy socks.

Reactions: 13
just Google baby won’t keep socks on and it’ll come up with sockons? I get the need for supporting small businesses but that money would have been better spent on a few Poundland paints and activities that would keep Ella (and Amelia) entertained for the week surely.

orrrr here’s a bright idea you fat lard, put the socks under the baby grow and she can’t pull them off 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm curious too how she knows baby absolutely hates socks?
Because all babies pull their socks off?
Or if it's because she cries... She wasnt in the video the other day? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.