Emilywalters_journal #11 AttaPoll surveys shoppium and Vinted, no money for the kids but she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha 😂 the cat hasn't been bentioned since way before Amelia was born. Now I mentioned the cat not being seen and there he is 😂
She must’ve lifted her belly up and found the cat in one of her many lard rolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s complaining about Ella wanting to dress as Elsa - let her wear something new for once you miserable old toad. Also she doesn’t have a airing cupboard because it has probs been turned into a miniature bedroom for the kids fat nasty cow. Instead of buying brownies but your child a new outfit if that’s what she wants. Get a job so you can better provide

Reactions: 7
so she can spend £10 on those BOL things but not get her kid an elsa outfit that she wanted - literally ONE thing she wanted or maybe some new bloody babygrows instead of the same old ugly granny ones

Reactions: 11
I can't believe how Amelia is happy just lying there for a 6 month old. My friends baby wanted to be involved with everything at that age. Also yes, children don't understand that when they can't see you, you're around, that comes with time. bleeping idiot, wouldn't believe she already had a kid

Reactions: 8
so she can spend £10 on those BOL things but not get her kid an elsa outfit that she wanted - literally ONE thing she wanted or maybe some new bloody babygrows instead of the same old ugly granny ones
Oh come on now, if it doesn't benefit lard arse she ain't buying anything for the kids. She's a vile mother, I feel so sorry for them. She dresses one kid like she belongs in a circus and the other one in ratted babygrows 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thing is it’s not a bargain unless you were going to buy it in the first place 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Those kids could have a new wardrobe twice for the amount of money she’s sent on tit in the last couple of weeks alone!

Reactions: 14
I do wonder if anyone else in the house got a look in with that homemade loaf she had from the weekend? I mean she did say as it was raining she’d be eating it drowned in butter..

Reactions: 6
Her arm practically takes up the whole of the bottom half of that photo that she’s put up of her and limp dick Dave.
As for her story about the cat, it’s not ‘funny’ that you fed him an hour ago and he doesn’t realise where his food is. Fucks sake, if you’ve changed where you feed him then at least show him where it is. Absolute cretin of a woman.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Unsurprising she’s a bleep towards the cat as well as her children.

Reactions: 16
Thing is it’s not a bargain unless you were going to buy it in the first place 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Those kids could have a new wardrobe twice for the amount of money she’s sent on tit in the last couple of weeks alone!
My thoughts exactly. It's only a bargain if you need it in the first place, otherwise it's just a waste of money 🙄

Reactions: 9
Half way through half term and the girls haven’t done anything fun!😞 they’ve been to the park once? And to the shops??

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Honestly she just can’t be bothered the only thing she can be bothered to do is go get freebies
She hates doing anything with them as she's openly said she doesn't like playing. If that's the case lard arse, why don't you buy some nice Easter / Spring crafts to do with Ella or do you just expect her to sit there and die of boredom:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.