Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened to the cat?
She sold that on Vinted too?
She hasn't shown it for a long time!

What's her excuse for getting rid of the cat? The excuse for the dog was that he was too strong for her and they couldn't walk him enough. *bullshit*
So where's the cat?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

What's her excuse for getting rid of the cat? The excuse for the dog was that he was too strong for her and they couldn't walk him enough. *bullshit*
So where's the cat?
She ate it thinking it was a brownie

• Haha
Reactions: 15

So where's the cat?
Forgot she had a cat.
Probably sat on it and it's still up her arse somewhere.

• Haha
First day of half term and she’s already moaning. What a horrible cow she is, literally broadcasting that she hates spending time with her children! So why have another one?? Oh yeah, so she can sit down all day and shovel brownies into her fat gob while borderline neglecting those poor children. Where’s their family at? How can they sit and watch her stories that blatantly show her lack of motherly instincts. I wonder if she has the majority of them blocked, can almost guarantee that she blocks the mole when posting certain things. No wonder he’s having issues in the bedroom, I bet the last time he caved in he ended up with Amelia 🤣 #trap

If she takes them kids out inappropriately dressed in this horrible weather I will report her to ss myself - so I know you read here Emily: dress your children correctly. Cancel the brownie order and buy your baby some vests. If you’re out of the car your baby needs a COAT. Start thinking about your health, you are the worst role model for your children! Do it before they end up an obese, lazy, beggy mess like you.

• Heart
First day of half term and she’s already moaning. What a horrible cow she is, literally broadcasting that she hates spending time with her children! So why have another one?? Oh yeah, so she can sit down all day and shovel brownies into her fat gob while borderline neglecting those poor children. Where’s their family at? How can they sit and watch her stories that blatantly show her lack of motherly instincts. I wonder if she has the majority of them blocked, can almost guarantee that she blocks the mole when posting certain things. No wonder he’s having issues in the bedroom, I bet the last time he caved in he ended up with Amelia 🤣 #trap

If she takes them kids out inappropriately dressed in this horrible weather I will report her to ss myself - so I know you read here Emily: dress your children correctly. Cancel the brownie order and buy your baby some vests. If you’re out of the car your baby needs a COAT. Start thinking about your health, you are the worst role model for your children! Do it before they end up an obese, lazy, beggy mess like you.
Yes, love this 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1

So where's the cat?

Ate it.

Reactions: 1
What an inconvenience for her that her child is on half term. Poor Emily. Maybe we should start a go fund me to get her some brownies

Reactions: 7
Oh my god this is so what she is doing 😳😳
Isn’t that against the rules on vinted? Because that’s pure ripping people off, surely someone can report her for this? That’s despicable. There are people who actually rely on charity shops because they can’t afford things, and then you have this ugly whale buying stuff on the cheap and reselling them. It’s absolutely disgusting. Could we all report her for misleading buyers?

Emily, you can post all the loved-up photos/texts you want, but we all know that your husband talks tit about you and wants to leave.
Anyone else noticed the sudden posting of her and “hubbeh”, she reads here so has obviously been reading up on everything, probably feels like she has to prove their marriage is solid. What a saddo. Kinda says a lot shen your hubs is talking about you to the staff room and dreading being with you

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Isn’t that against the rules on vinted? Because that’s pure ripping people off, surely someone can report her for this? That’s despicable. There are people who actually rely on charity shops because they can’t afford things, and then you have this ugly whale buying stuff on the cheap and reselling them. It’s absolutely disgusting. Could we all report her for misleading buyers?

Anyone else noticed the sudden posting of her and “hubbeh”, she reads here so has obviously been reading up on everything, probably feels like she has to prove their marriage is solid. What a saddo. Kinda says a lot shen your hubs is talking about you to the staff room and dreading being with you
I guess they'd have to prove she's doing it. I just can't think of any other reason she'd have a bunch of different sizes, a few up to 11 years

Reactions: 7
It spins me out that she’s so open about hating parenting her children… like does she think it makes her relatable?! It makes you a bleep, love.

Reactions: 12
It spins me out that she’s so open about hating parenting her children… like does she think it makes her relatable?! It makes you a bleep, love.
That’s exactly what she thinks! Poor Ella, another school holiday playing board games, pass the parcel and colouring for her to look forward to….like all the other school holidays.

ETA: and her mother moaning about it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.