Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mommypig

She has the weirdest body shape I’ve ever seen, I feel like her legs belong on a completely different body.

Reactions: 2

TrashPanda69

I hate this go fund me business .when it's for charity and you can see where the money is going it's fair enough but things like this is always begging in my eyes . You don't get anything from life if you don't earn it yourself
Agreed I'm sure she said she worked part time as well. You'd do all the hours you physically could! She just takes the easy way out for everything

nahsozx

I know Emily as we live in the same area (I will be very selective so she doesn’t figure out who I am!)

She actually needs to take a step back - her mental health cannot handle social media. Yet she continues to tag inthestyle, or anything she wears/eats begging for a retweet so she’s clearly trying to build her followers up, yet we have this monthly breakdown!
Emily, if your reading this which you do clearly. Please just step away from social media & focus on your mental health, your life and marriage.

She’s now gone private it would seem, I think her husband is definitely a “feeder
I often wonder why, when she so easily falls off track, why doesn't he support her more? Why, when she wants to constantly order takeaway etc does he go along with it, and not remind her that she will regret it and encourage her to stick to her goals?

Sallycinnamon_

She might be suffering with her MH but is doing nothing to help herself by reposting every negative comment she gets and comes back with even ruder comments. She needs to help herself more if she wants to go through with IVF so badly. Her diet is horrendous. She 100% needs to step back from social media

Asking strangers for money for something like this will never sit right with me, especially when she’s bragged about them being well off in the past… losing weight isn’t easy whatever plan you’re following, but if you want something so badly, you do whatever it takes to achieve it… she just comes across as someone that wants everything now without putting in the work… if she thinks losing weight is effort, just wait til she starts ivf, it’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever been through, both mentally and physically… losing weight was the easy bit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

BegDavis

Can’t find it either. I’m sure she is on here and changes it as soon as the thread reappears. But in essence Emily, it’s fucking boring. Either diet or don’t diet no one gives a shit just stop with the one minute going ‘back on plan’ then within 24 hours gorging on takeaway or huge platters of food supplied by your enabler husband.

battler

And now she has gone and deleted all of her stories, preaching be kind after dragging one woman through the dirt with her name showing. Double standards, even if she is upset. What if every one piled onto that woman's dms and she did something terrible to herself? Practice what you preach plz.

BegDavis

The thing with calorie counting is you need to measure accurately and record accurately. That piece of bacon is not 40cals and especially with all that fat on it..

TrashPanda69

Shes back on emilys_journeyx 😂 I think the ebradley one was her fresh break then she realised no one cared enough to follow her over so came back

She’s back on her emilys_journeyx page which is open for all the meltdowns 😂
I can't find it! Must be on the block list

Sallycinnamon_

I’m glad she’s changed from the previous diet whatever it was called. She needs some real nutrition for her body during ivf and hopefully pregnancy. She may find she puts weight on now though as she was eating next to nothing and now going back to eating proper food.

Was anybody even talking about her on here? I follow the SW thread and this one and she hasn't been mentioned in ages on either.

She must thrive off attention

Reactions: 1

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
I am new to this thread but I kind of feel sorry for her in a way. She is clearly in denial about portion sizes and the amount of calories in things. 40 calories for a slice of bacon? But what about the oil you add for cooking etc. not sure she’s aware of taking all of that into account.

Mommypig

So her target was £800 :rolleyes: don’t get me wrong it’s £800 more than she deserved but IVF costs a lot more than that!!