Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

breadpitt

Sorry how is no one else talking about this woman 😂😂😂😂
Came back to insta for the 100th time a few months back and then said she had too many haters on the Instagram and made another one. Desperately begged people to follow it (surely the haters would just follow anyway??? Or just look cus it wasn’t private). That didn’t work and she can’t bear the no engagement so came back to her 10k followers that she apparently couldn’t trust 😂
Proper twat

Reactions: 4
Is she on Instagram anymore? I’m assuming I’ve been blocked or she’s gone completely off grid, which - if it’s for her mental health fair do’s to her, the only issue I have is the doing a good fund me for ivf which she was sharing so much about to reel people in, then when she got a grand or whatever, buying a Land Rover and telling people (who have given money to help her with the journey they became invested in) that she isn’t going to share much about it now.
Very much a give me money now sod off vibe … not the nicest person in the world to be able to do that and not feel guilty about it!

footylass2021

tbf if she aint gonna lose weight for her wedding and be that size on her wedding photos, is she really gonna lose weight for a baby?

tidalwave

Chatty Member
If she is so overwhelmed with her life as it is, with her part time NHS job, there's no way she'd cope with a baby. She can't even look after herself and clearly is unable to regulate her own emotions.

Mommypig

She’s at it again! She is the biggest attention seeker, no one is talking about you Emily! If it wasn’t for the fact you keep talking about tattle no one would be on here talking about you.

It’s just such a warped picture she’s painting, she posted quoting some of the tattle posts about her, but out of about 10 comments on here she cherry picked the few bad ones. No mention of the other commenters who say they feel for her and hope she finds help for her mental health or gets some guidance etc…. This is the problem with Instagram, why does everyone who thinks they’re an influencer have an innate inability to represent the full or true picture?!! 😒
If she comes back as reads (despite saying she never will) I hope she realises Tattlers have a problem with people when they lie or bull, sell out for a gifted item etc, there’s no hate for her as a person, just the stories she shares that assume her followers have short term memory loss!

Sallycinnamon_

I don’t believe she has the green light for funding for IVF yet still isn’t in the weight criteria. Doesn’t add up.

Sorry but this women drives me insane! Also she has the strangest body shape I’ve ever seen!! Stick thin legs but absolutely huge on top! She’s desperate for a baby but hasn’t done anything she’s been medically advised to do! Sorry but no sympathy for someone like her with a bad attitude

Reactions: 3

breadpitt

I don't think she's emotionally mature enough to have a child. Comes across as very childish and spoilt, and I think she'd actually really struggle with the reality.
This. I think it’s her dream, one that lots of people have, to become a mum but I don’t think she’s for a second stepped back and thought about the physical and mental impact. Having a kid is HARD and you need to be solid to stand a chance. I really hope she takes a step back and sorts her head before even thinking about it again.

Just wanted to come back on and say another friend of mine who had to lose weight to conceive has managed to get past the 12 week mark!! So happy for her after all the constant effort she put in and it really does go to show that sticking to it, even when it feels boring and inconvenient can make a difference to your fertility! I know every body is different but as it was part of the convo here I thought I’d share another relevant success story :)

Moonflower

Chatty Member
It's not just getting pregnant that that they want you to be a healthy weight for, though is it. To go though pregnancy and delivery excess weight does add to the risk of complications. I went through one pregnancy very obese and two more at a healthy weight and my experiences were night and day different.

I really, really feel for her and hope she gets the baby she wants so badly, but this diet is not healthy, or sustainable.

officedeer

My issue with her is that she actually did have a few followers who probably really enjoy following her. I was one of those originally, some people find comfort in following people on Instagram.
she’s burnt all those followers with the amount of times she literally activates/deactivates, makes new accounts, declines follow requests , changes her username etc etc.
It’s like she loves having a following but hates it at the same time. Just decide because it’s pretty boring now. As soon as a comment on here appears again she’s off. If you can’t handle people having an opinion than really just don’t have Instagram. Keep it for just family and friends like most people do !
Yes I agree. I used to like her, I used to like posts, engage in posts and reply to lots of stories with nice things. Then she deactivated after I contributed to the gofundme thing, and then blocked me. Pissed me off!

• Wow

tidalwave

Chatty Member
Why would anyone find calorie counting so difficult? You literally just count the calories of the ingredients you use to make the food you eat. When you have an app that does the hard work, it literally couldn't be simpler.

irollmyeyes

I hate this go fund me business .when it's for charity and you can see where the money is going it's fair enough but things like this is always begging in my eyes . You don't get anything from life if you don't earn it yourself

Had to start a thread for this absolute irritant. Documenting her “weight loss journey” because she’s too fat for fertility treatment. She’s been trying for a baby for 9 years but still can’t seem to lose the weight. Posts about craving a takeaway every other hour but is still so desperate to be a mumma. Bore off love.