Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallycinnamon_

It’s really quite sad to see someone getting their hopes up like this… the success rate may but 40 something percent but that will not be for people in her bmi bracket, she may think this dr is being nice but he’s just talking to a customer… clinics abroad are much more about sales than what’s sensible, there’s a reason there’s a bmi limit in ivf over here and it’s because the percentage of success decreases massively not to mention the other health risks! These facts don’t just disappear because you get on a plane! Hope she keeps up the weight loss although with more actual nutrition to feed her body and level her hormones!
I was thinking this, good on her for trying hard to lose weight BUT in reality this is not sustainable when it comes to her having ivf. She needs to be eating healthily and not essentially starving herself. She could be doing more damage than good on this diet.

Reactions: 3

Appletree123

My issue with her is that she actually did have a few followers who probably really enjoy following her. I was one of those originally, some people find comfort in following people on Instagram.
she’s burnt all those followers with the amount of times she literally activates/deactivates, makes new accounts, declines follow requests , changes her username etc etc.
It’s like she loves having a following but hates it at the same time. Just decide because it’s pretty boring now. As soon as a comment on here appears again she’s off. If you can’t handle people having an opinion than really just don’t have Instagram. Keep it for just family and friends like most people do !

Fancy ringing the police to report Tattle 🤣🤣🤣 can you imagine how that phone call went! And the reaction of the police officer when they got off the phone! 🤣🤣

She's gone looking for this site. As far as I'm aware, nobody has posted anything spiteful/trolling to her directly or on her Instagram page.

If us having and sharing an opinion is a crime, then there's going to be a lot of people being arrested. No more gossiping in the kitchen at work - you'll get banged up 🤣🤣

• Haha

footylass2021

Its really sad, but if your head isn't in the right place it's so difficult. It took me 7 years to find the motivation to lose weight.

Emily, I really hope you get the baby you want ❤
i just think if she invested as much effort into the weight loss journey as she does into complaining about us , she would start to see results.

my mams friend was on the larger side and struggled to concieve for years with failed IVF attempts but as soon as she shifted the weight, she conceived naturally

lalalandddd

I understand people just won’t have the money but surely the money spent on a takeaway would be better saved for the IVF you so desperately want 🙄

no surprise she’s failed at SW though, a 3lb gain on your first week is laughable 🙃

I've never commented on any of her posts or messaged her, but it looks like she's blocked me on one of my Instagram accounts.

Odd, because my name here is nothing like my Instagram name. She's obviously very paranoid and is blocking randomly.

Reactions: 2

lovelylisa

The amount of posts she puts up about tattle is unreal 😂 I think it’s really sad that she is struggling with her fertility, but what better motivation is there to lose weight really.

Appletree123

I actually feel quite sorry for her. She doesn’t know which direction to take with her weight loss which is why she’s not sticking at anything. Cambridge diet, slimming world, calorie counting etc etc.
Just noticed literally today she’s now switched from SW to CC. Girl, just stick at something and you’ll see some good results

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Is she still a human square?
Has she finally managed to lose the weight for ivf?
The suspense is killing me…

footylass2021

I feel for her because she clearly has no clue or direction with what she is actually doing. She doesn't help herself keep posting Tattle on her stories as it just brings people to Tattle. Thats how I found Tattle, by someone posting it on their story.
im sure she is a lovely girl - she just needs guidance

Sallycinnamon_

Disgusting really. How does she even know who’s lurking and who has donated but just doesn’t chat? I’d be so pissed off if I donated.
She’ll be back public, she went private briefly before but ended up going back public as she said she wasn’t getting the same benefits or something along those lines.. I can only assume she doesn’t get approached for ads etc on private accounts.

Sallycinnamon_

In fairness, I don’t think she actually blocked us all, looks like there’s a new account with her old username and binned off the other one. It’s private though so I can’t see what she’s putting up.
Regardless, it’s still a blow to those who have donated to her.

Appletree123

Calorie counting would be the easiest in my opinion. Smaller portions, mindful eating and no unhealthy banning of foods. Has she lost any weight yet?
I agree. Calorie counting and exercise will always work done properly.
shame she always feels the need to buy into these instagrammers subscription programmes though. Such a lot of money that could just be saved towards her ivf fund if she did her research. Shes now bought into holly from Geordie shores programme. Sadly I can’t see her lasting a long time on it. I do however wish her the best as I know losing weight is so hard

TrashPanda69

You wouldn't go up to people in the street and ask them what they think of you, so why look for other peoples opinions on tattle? I wouldn't be surprised if she comments on other people's threads tbh. If something is affecting your mental health so badly, you need to change your behaviour or nothing else will change. If social media affects her so badly she needs to stop trying to be public and have a following

TrashPanda69

Sometimes apps do give wrong info about cals, I always check the pack to double check. She should stop buying into gimmicks and just do the basic cals in vs cals out. But I guess then she has no 'excuse' when it doesn't work, other than her own discipline. If she was really bothered about losing weight there are many psychological treatments such as hypnosis that can help