Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pineapplexpress

Agreed I'm sure she said she worked part time as well. You'd do all the hours you physically could! She just takes the easy way out for everything
She shared her month calendar view of January at some point, and I'm sure it was 7 shifts for the whole month and 1 day annual leave (!) so fewer than average part time work. Although maybe she worked more before she took on caring responsibilities 🤷🏻‍♀️ a financial privilege to be able to drop hours for care though if that is the case. Most can't afford to and do it on top of full time hours.

BegDavis

Have requested to follow ol’ pork chop on IG and she has deleted the request 🤣 I feel attacked!

If anyone manages please post screenshots of her royal fuck ups, I have over 9k followers so it can’t surely be because I’m a “lurker”
What’s she changed her username to?

lovelylisa

In fairness, I don’t think she actually blocked us all, looks like there’s a new account with her old username and binned off the other one. It’s private though so I can’t see what she’s putting up.

ScorpioMoon

This thread will go puff soon as a new member is desperately trying to get it locked now she's gone private.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I think she is massively struggling at the moment as has started getting all tests done for her IVF treatment & I think reading comments on here triggers her.