Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they had a car each. Yet she never goes anywhere with the kids
they do! He has a Ford focus I think? I remember when someone thing went wrong on it and she was loading her c1 with both the kids & him in there saying how much she loved her car and how expensive the repair bill would be for ‘hubbys car’ while it was in the garage!
it does blow my mind she doesn’t work and they manage to find the money for 2 cars especially when she literally doesn’t take Amelia out during the week!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely no need for 2 cars when 1 person doesn’t work and the school is within walking distance! What an absolute waste of money, if there was ever a day she was needing the car she could just drop him off and take him to work

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she posted a selfie of her and limp dick in her car not so long ago.. it was a SQUEEZE. As in their shoulders were squashed against each other type job.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure she posted a selfie of her and limp dick in her car not so long ago.. it was a SQUEEZE. As in their shoulders were squashed against each other type job.
Not surprised. He isn't the slimmest either and I'm sure she said he's 6ft 4 or something like that too

they do! He has a Ford focus I think? I remember when someone thing went wrong on it and she was loading her c1 with both the kids & him in there saying how much she loved her car and how expensive the repair bill would be for ‘hubbys car’ while it was in the garage!
it does blow my mind she doesn’t work and they manage to find the money for 2 cars especially when she literally doesn’t take Amelia out during the week!
It’s such a waste of money! To be honest it wouldn’t hurt the woman to walk to some places once in a while either! I’m not sure where she lives but it looks like it’s quite a built up area, so not out in the sticks!

LOL at her 'philosophy' including that she just has to 'work harder'.

Sure Emily. You'd have money to source things easier if you did actually work a day :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1000043234.jpg

Just posting this here as further evidence of how she speaks about Amelia...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
If she’s joking, that really isn’t funny. Poor Amelia, basically saying she’s unwanted 😥

Amelia is a product of their parenting so I wish they’d stop slagging her off and take a look at how they got here.

Enrol her in nursery and she will probably thrive!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she thought Amelia would bring her and LDD closer, or he’d fall in love with her again, but it hasnt gone that way so she resents her…a band aid baby

• Sad
I wonder if she thought Amelia would bring her and LDD closer, or he’d fall in love with her again, but it hasnt gone that way so she resents her…a band aid baby
I think she was an engagement baby to boost her Instagram…..that went well for her didn’t it……boils my piss when people slate their kids on social media, I’ve two I love them dearly one has additional needs I’d never skate the bad side of parenting her cos if I’m honest there’s been some awful years but the good outweigh them a million percent abd I’d hate in years to come my kids to see the crap I’d write about them to a bunch of bleeping strangers

• Heart
Imagine if you were a parent who’d lost a child and read that. She’s a bleeping witch about that child but she’s just doing what all instahuns do. They make money out of hating on their kids.
I also maintain she’s hoping for a diagnosis for Amelia and she can go down the SEN mummy route

Reactions: 8
Imagine if you were a parent who’d lost a child and read that. She’s a bleeping witch about that child but she’s just doing what all instahuns do. They make money out of hating on their kids.
I also maintain she’s hoping for a diagnosis for Amelia and she can go down the SEN mummy route
I think this too but I can’t see signs of autism , there are a few things but they are mostly what toddlers grow out of yet she’s thinking they are traits, nothing better parenting ,a better routine and daily stimulation will cure…she needs regular toddler groups a nursery place and daily outings and playtime in that garden

Reactions: 5
I think this too but I can’t see signs of autism , there are a few things but they are mostly what toddlers grow out of yet she’s thinking they are traits, nothing better parenting ,a better routine and daily stimulation will cure…she needs regular toddler groups a nursery place and daily outings and playtime in that garden
Absolutely! The use of the word “meltdown” and the staying awake all hours are the only things I see. But change meltdown to tantrum and you have a neurotypical functioning toddler 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think either way, Amelia is certainly "behind" for her age. She comes across so young considering she's 3 in a couple of months.
But it's hard to tell how much of that is because of the way Emily has treated her

I didn’t watch with sound on but did her daughter honestly just say a sheep was a horse?! Or was that a joke? And saying she didn’t pay much attention in school? That’s the stuff you teach them yourself before they’re at school 🤔
Also, yes the little one seems young for her age but j would put a lotttt of money on that being down to useless Emily. She’s hopeless and holds them back.

Last edited:
  • Sad