Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she trying to make Len Marsh a thing? Literally only her and LDD think it’s funny? She leads such a sad existence that she obsesses over something and tries to make it her whole personality!

Reactions: 5
Why is she trying to make Len Marsh a thing? Literally only her and LDD think it’s funny? She leads such a sad existence that she obsesses over something and tries to make it her whole personality!
I dare say not even LDD thinks it’s funny to be honest. I just can’t see the miserable lump having a laugh with anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sure he loves being called Charles Dimcock..

The only one who's dim in that house is her.

Reactions: 1
What a boring twit she is. Her birthing sack was the most interesting thing about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I understand that’s not sane behaviour” what going out for 15 seconds in the rain? bleeping wild Emily calm down
Also why does she feel the need to film the same opening back door video everytime it rains we have windows and live in the UK too thanks though I would never have known when it was raining if it wasn’t for your thrilling updates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I understand that’s not sane behaviour” what going out for 15 seconds in the rain? bleeping wild Emily calm down
Also why does she feel the need to film the same opening back door video everytime it rains we have windows and live in the UK too thanks though I would never have known when it was raining if it wasn’t for your thrilling updates
Her life is just so unbelievably dull! Clearly she thinks it’s terribly exciting when it rains…

Reactions: 4
I thought this too... bit like those who film themselves crying... can imagine her thinking 'it's raining' right... camera in hand, make sure it's filming, grab the handle and open the door... :rolleyes:

and the video of her running in the rain, how bleeping boring... I was hoping she'd slip and stack it all the time I was watching it!

As for today's delights... "dont be a dick!" "lol love you x x x" :sick: it's just.... sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time she posts their texts I vomit in my mouth at the “love you” in every single text. Who does that??! 🤮

• Haha
It just - to me - comes across as insincere and clingy. Like I'm sure his are forced reciprocation, not true feelings (at that time at least!) I'm not sure how much I'd really feel like saying "I love you" to the mundane texts throughout the day!

Wonder how much money on texts they could've saved when they were 10p a pop and limited to like 160 characters... :LOL:

• Haha
How the duck is she fitting in a Citroen c1 is what I wanna know
I read a post about a woman who weighed 16 stone and drove a C1. She was only doing 30, crashed into a wall and sadly died. Apparently those cars aren’t safe for people over a certain weight (think it was 13st)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
How the duck is she fitting in a Citroen c1 is what I wanna know
I got a vision of her and moley squashed in the front and her kids squashed against the back window, faces pressed to the glass by the bulk of her big fat arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like none of that family I would class as particularly dainty - is this still their only car? I’m thinking family days out etc. I would be so overstimulated and squished. (And I’m not a lump)

Reactions: 3
Like none of that family I would class as particularly dainty - is this still their only car? I’m thinking family days out etc. I would be so overstimulated and squished. (And I’m not a lump)
I thought they had a car each. Yet she never goes anywhere with the kids

Reactions: 1
Exactly. Not surprised it passed its MOT, she doesn't leave the house and they have a car each!
Not bad for someone who is so broke...she doesn't work and lives within walking distance of the school. Why does she need a car? Moley does all the running around

Reactions: 8