Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Payday defo reflects her moods. She's happy an loves her kids when her blokes been paid. Once they back skint a week later she's back miserable as duck an hates her kid. It's a pattern.

Reactions: 10
6181BCF1-56F8-44A1-929B-065F82ECCBE5.jpeg

See she isn’t gardening in the specially bought gardening crocs 🥱 I thought it was sus we only saw them once and never again, definitely didn’t fit her chubby feet in them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
God her poor neighbours. Imagine the sights and sounds they have to endure. Like being on a constant safari
How does she not see how big she is, she’s not gonna be around to see her girls grow up if she carries on. She’s shown she has the will power to lose weight before so she can do it again. There’s no way “hubby” sees that sight (minus the clothes 🤮) and finds her attractive

Reactions: 3
How does she not see how big she is, she’s not gonna be around to see her girls grow up if she carries on. She’s shown she has the will power to lose weight before so she can do it again. There’s no way “hubby” sees that sight (minus the clothes 🤮) and finds her attractive
She's such a scruff as well and her personal hygiene looks questionable 🤮

Reactions: 4
Of course Emily’s phone autocorrected foot to food 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 why is she comparing herself to a rock she’s hardly dainty ffs nobody cares that you managed to move a large stone from one place to another she’s so desperate for content

Reactions: 1
It’s like deja vu. I’m sure Emily lifts the same flags every single year, only to pop them back down again in the same or almost same place 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not the smallest lady in my town (or the world!) and can sometimes be seen in a dress and the old leggings (fashion police most wanted I am) but I wouldn't garden in a bloody wrap dress and leggings!

I'd get my scruffy pants on and would I hell as like film myself and my beluga arse to show to the world! o_O

I also wouldn't bad mouth my toddler at every turn, nor do I have an obsession with the weather and everything being 'on a shoe string' though...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet she has to wear a dress with her leggings because she buys her leggings from poundland and there’s no way they wouldn’t be x rated without being covered up🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
That’s what Brenda is for

• Haha