Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

venuslife

Jack was 31 in April. His family have no money they won’t have chipped in to anything. He works in a nursery and hasn’t matured at all since I knew him. Never understood what Emily saw in him
ah ok i see. young love i guess. high school sweet hearts until the split. out of interest was indiana planned or did she fall pregnant? it's just they were so young so always wandered.

venuslife

how old do we think she is? he's about 30 i believe. also they seem to have a house. It's surely not been bought as he and emily were renting before unless he had family chip in. what does he do too? isn't he like a nursery teacher or something....

venuslife

do we know if Jack cheated on Emily as a fact? he might genuinely not have, and did everything faithfully even if he had been speaking to Fiona already (which i guess is still cheating in it's own way, however), and waited until everything with Emily was genuinely over. I don't know myself I'm just wondering.

Mayday

VIP Member
I think she's def got a new guy judging by her most recent post (there's a picture of her with a guy and a heart on it). Good for her!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I like Emily a lot too. I do find her a bit boring to follow BUT only because she just has an ordinary life, which is why I like her so much! She is just doing her mum thing and I really respect that. But because I’m doing the same it’s not exciting viewing 🙊