Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mayday

VIP Member
Do they still work together? (I'm guessing not) I'd love to know what people in their place of work thought - especially when he was her boss. Totally unprofessional.

Reactions: 1

Becclo44

VIP Member
Feel sorry for Emily in this situation. I really hope that pair of losers aren’t trying to fight for 50/50 custody or something.

I hope Emily is doing ok and that if she reads here she knows she’s supported.

Mayday

VIP Member
So...I admittedly really like them now. They seem very down to earth and relatable (for now). I like the meal plans/what my kids eat and it seems she has a good variety on her channel in that sense. Its nice that their holidays are just places like Haven/Butlins as well, and not here there and everywhere abroad.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Shows what a shit bag he really is. I really liked Emily and she doesn’t deserve to be treated like this
She has been very dignified throughout as well, when I’m sure she would have known she’d have had a lot of support from people online if she told what happened.

Livvyloo1987

Seems to have taken her by surprise which like you say makes it seem like he’s the one who’s made this choice , really sad she seems like a really fab mum , hopefully she can move forward

venuslife

its great she's back vlogging. im curious as to what happened. you always hope, as horrible as it is anyway, that he just didn't feel the same way anymore instead of cheating or being unfaithful in any way. seemed out the blue though as they seemed normal in the last vlog he was in.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Even if she thinks those things, even if they are all true and Emily is a horrible person, what good comes from sharing it all online? How is that being a good role model for the kids? She’s pathetic
---
I’ve got to say though, I see he has said they did Father’s Day last weekend. I do think it’s poor form for the kids not to be with him on the day itself, and the same for Emily on Mother’s Day.

Last edited:

Markusadam

I don’t think Emily’s got anyone new. She was at her sisters so probably her fella.
i think jacks back at his parents and the flat is where the new woman lives.

venuslife

I don’t think Emily’s got anyone new. She was at her sisters so probably her fella.
i think jacks back at his parents and the flat is where the new woman lives.
hmm bit of an odd post then if it's her sisters partners arm. either way i hope she finds someone nice.

Markusadam

When did they split up?
I came across his new girlfriends Instagram and he was liking her pics back in April?

Who is she?

Never mind… I found her and she does have a look of Emily about her😡

Never mind… I found her and she does have a look of Emily about her😡

Last edited:

Becclo44

VIP Member
It looks as though when he has the children he has them at Emily’s house (the house they shared together)? That must be a bit weird for them but maybe they have no other option? I’m assuming perhaps he lives with his parents or something v.

It’s nice that Emily seems to be enjoying herself spending time with friends etc these days

Mayday

VIP Member
I wonder how she's managing financially? I really don't think she makes much (if anything) from blogging - it seems they mostly were gifted trips/passes and things.

X2019X

Ugh agreed, her cringe TikTok ‘best girl he’s ever had’ 🤮🤮 think Emily is better off without him, he seems to act like a 2 year old himself
What’s her tiktok? That’s disgusting behaviour Emily is definitely better off without him she seems so lovely.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
It looks as though when he has the children he has them at Emily’s house (the house they shared together)? That must be a bit weird for them but maybe they have no other option? I’m assuming perhaps he lives with his parents or something v.

It’s nice that Emily seems to be enjoying herself spending time with friends etc these days
Oh that is unusual, but nice for the kids for now, to have that stability of being in their home all the time rather than having to get used to too much change at once. Makes sense why all Emily’s stories are her out and about the weekends she doesn’t have the kids.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I thought the same from the way she’s worded it! I wonder if has cheated, they always seemed like a lovely family I feel so sad for her x
I agree, they seemed really happy, just a nice little family unit. I guess we won’t ever know what happened, but it will be obvious if they’re no longer together