Emily / The Peachicks And Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...I admittedly really like them now. They seem very down to earth and relatable (for now). I like the meal plans/what my kids eat and it seems she has a good variety on her channel in that sense. Its nice that their holidays are just places like Haven/Butlins as well, and not here there and everywhere abroad.

Reactions: 1
So...I admittedly really like them now. They seem very down to earth and relatable (for now). I like the meal plans/what my kids eat and it seems she has a good variety on her channel in that sense. Its nice that their holidays are just places like Haven/Butlins as well, and not here there and everywhere abroad.
I also like them and they are clearly a big family who don’t come from lots of money so live a normal frugal life.

So much better that the Conways who are in the same position and insist on living way beyond their means just to show off

Reactions: 3
I like Emily a lot too. I do find her a bit boring to follow BUT only because she just has an ordinary life, which is why I like her so much! She is just doing her mum thing and I really respect that. But because I’m doing the same it’s not exciting viewing 🙊

I got the feeling they have split up!?
Not amicably is the feeling I have from the post. I think if it was a mutual thing she would have been a bit more open about it? Said it a bit more plainly. But to me that update says he’s done wrong (cheated?) and they’ve split off the back of that.

Reactions: 3
Not amicably is the feeling I have from the post. I think if it was a mutual thing she would have been a bit more open about it? Said it a bit more plainly. But to me that update says he’s done wrong (cheated?) and they’ve split off the back of that.
I thought the same from the way she’s worded it! I wonder if has cheated, they always seemed like a lovely family I feel so sad for her x

Reactions: 2
I thought the same from the way she’s worded it! I wonder if has cheated, they always seemed like a lovely family I feel so sad for her x
I agree, they seemed really happy, just a nice little family unit. I guess we won’t ever know what happened, but it will be obvious if they’re no longer together

Seems to have taken her by surprise which like you say makes it seem like he’s the one who’s made this choice , really sad she seems like a really fab mum , hopefully she can move forward

I was so sad to see her post. I was wondering where she’d gone and hope it hasn’t been a bad break up. I noticed Jack isn’t in any recent pics so it seems a split a happened. Such a sad situation as the children are old enough to be aware.

Reactions: 2
She has popped in her stories today that the kids were "with Jack" this weekend, so they are definitely living apart now.

its great she's back vlogging. im curious as to what happened. you always hope, as horrible as it is anyway, that he just didn't feel the same way anymore instead of cheating or being unfaithful in any way. seemed out the blue though as they seemed normal in the last vlog he was in.

I wonder how she's managing financially? I really don't think she makes much (if anything) from blogging - it seems they mostly were gifted trips/passes and things.

I wonder how she's managing financially? I really don't think she makes much (if anything) from blogging - it seems they mostly were gifted trips/passes and things.
yeh true. and maybe family are supporting her too.

Looks like he cheated. He posted a picture of someone on Instagram stories who I assume is her.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Looks like he cheated. He posted a picture of someone on Instagram stories who I assume is her.
Just saw it. Ugh ugh ugh. Even if he didn’t cheat, I find it so disrespectful to your wife, and kids, that you are posting that about someone just a few months after the family split.

Reactions: 4