Emily / The Peachicks And Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...I admittedly really like them now. They seem very down to earth and relatable (for now). I like the meal plans/what my kids eat and it seems she has a good variety on her channel in that sense. Its nice that their holidays are just places like Haven/Butlins as well, and not here there and everywhere abroad.

Reactions: 1
So...I admittedly really like them now. They seem very down to earth and relatable (for now). I like the meal plans/what my kids eat and it seems she has a good variety on her channel in that sense. Its nice that their holidays are just places like Haven/Butlins as well, and not here there and everywhere abroad.
I also like them and they are clearly a big family who don’t come from lots of money so live a normal frugal life.

So much better that the Conways who are in the same position and insist on living way beyond their means just to show off

Reactions: 3
I like Emily a lot too. I do find her a bit boring to follow BUT only because she just has an ordinary life, which is why I like her so much! She is just doing her mum thing and I really respect that. But because I’m doing the same it’s not exciting viewing 🙊

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks