Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Wow yes looks like she may have someone else. They are playing a tricky game. It’s definitely far too soon for other partners to be introduced to the kids but I can see Jack has already done that. I think he’s either at his parents or in some scabby looking flat from what I can see

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Mayday

VIP Member
Had a little stalk of her Tiktok and she's only 23...I can't see it lasting. To go from living with your parents, to presumably living with a guy who has 3 kids eventually, is a huge jump.

Emily seems a lot happier though and seems like she's out and about spending time with friends/family more.

Livvyloo1987

It isn’t difficult to find his girlfriends TikTok page when you know her name and pretty much confirms there was no time at all between his split with Emily and getting with this new girl, might even be a cross over. She behaves like a silly 15 year old would drive me bananas if that was my husband. Not sure how old she is, maybe she isn’t far off that age 🤮
Ugh agreed, her cringe TikTok ‘best girl he’s ever had’ 🤮🤮 think Emily is better off without him, he seems to act like a 2 year old himself

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Looks like he cheated. He posted a picture of someone on Instagram stories who I assume is her.
Just saw it. Ugh ugh ugh. Even if he didn’t cheat, I find it so disrespectful to your wife, and kids, that you are posting that about someone just a few months after the family split.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Has anyone seen what his child girlfriend has posted on her stories about Father’s Day? If you click to the post it’s basically taking about parental alienation on a page called ‘step mums social club’ which also refers to mothers as ‘bio mum’. Bio mum is what you say when a child is adopted and has no relationship with their mother surely? NOT when their MOTHER is bringing them up alone after their father couldn’t keep it in his pants? If I were Emily I would round house kick that stupid girl straight in the face. Calling herself a step mum after she’s known those children for 6 months is disgraceful. She should be meeting them VERY slowly, it’s basic common sense surely? What if they split up then the kids will have suffered yet another trauma caused by their father who clearly has one brain cell which lives in his pants. Her passive aggressive tik toks are TRAGIC as well, she’d give charl Taylor a run for her money when it comes to eye fucking the camera. Maybe once she hits puberty she’ll realise what an idiot she looks 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow wow wow. I don’t know how Emily keeps so graceful, what a cunt she is. Practically a child herself.

Reactions: 3

Definitelyme

VIP Member
do we know if Jack cheated on Emily as a fact? he might genuinely not have, and did everything faithfully even if he had been speaking to Fiona already (which i guess is still cheating in it's own way, however), and waited until everything with Emily was genuinely over. I don't know myself I'm just wondering.
I don’t know for sure. But bearing in mind that Jack left them last May, and just celebrated his year with Fiona in early June, I think it’s a safe bet. Even if it wasn’t physical, the emotional side definitely. And the way Emily approached it all always appeared to be more than we’ve decided to split.

Rainbow Blossom

It isn’t difficult to find his girlfriends TikTok page when you know her name and pretty much confirms there was no time at all between his split with Emily and getting with this new girl, might even be a cross over. She behaves like a silly 15 year old would drive me bananas if that was my husband. Not sure how old she is, maybe she isn’t far off that age 🤮

• Angry

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I got the feeling they have split up!?
Not amicably is the feeling I have from the post. I think if it was a mutual thing she would have been a bit more open about it? Said it a bit more plainly. But to me that update says he’s done wrong (cheated?) and they’ve split off the back of that.

Booyou365

Has she deleted it now? She’s an absolute bitch. The pair of them posting all those things about their year anniversary and how amazing life is. He cheated on his wife with her, she stole someone’s husband. How is that to be celebrated? Should be hanging their heads in shame.
Looks like it, she’d tagged him in the story and he had reposted it to his but that’s also gone now!
---
0DBE63C8-F98C-4436-9A4B-6F1098F39FC4.jpeg
3455C1C1-952B-4848-8E5F-BA1A34A0807C.jpeg
1AC9FF7F-4A67-4E7D-8E6F-20DE1A31410E.jpeg

This is the post, the page itself is 🤮 if my husbands new child bride was referring to me as ‘bio mum’ all hell would break loose. I don’t know how Emily is keeping her cool, especially with all the passive aggressive shit they post.

• Wow

Markusadam

I hope she returns the favour on Father’s Day!!!
However I do think that maybe her sisters could have done a card with the kids for her,I know I would have.

X2019X

My heart breaks for her seeing his Instagram, no respect at all for the mother of his children. They seemed like such a lovely family 🥺

• Sad

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I'd love for Emily to do a tell all. He always seemed like a pretty dedicated dad, I was quite shocked when it all came out!

Ilando

VIP Member
So...I admittedly really like them now. They seem very down to earth and relatable (for now). I like the meal plans/what my kids eat and it seems she has a good variety on her channel in that sense. Its nice that their holidays are just places like Haven/Butlins as well, and not here there and everywhere abroad.
I also like them and they are clearly a big family who don’t come from lots of money so live a normal frugal life.

So much better that the Conways who are in the same position and insist on living way beyond their means just to show off

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
how old do we think she is? he's about 30 i believe. also they seem to have a house. It's surely not been bought as he and emily were renting before unless he had family chip in. what does he do too? isn't he like a nursery teacher or something....
shes just turned 23 someone posted. And yeah he’s a nursery nurse, presume she is too & that’s where they met. Thinking they will rent too.

Reactions: 2

fishbowl

I was so sad to see her post. I was wondering where she’d gone and hope it hasn’t been a bad break up. I noticed Jack isn’t in any recent pics so it seems a split a happened. Such a sad situation as the children are old enough to be aware.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Immaturity. Playing house!
A real adult would want to nurture the step parent relationship slowly and carefully.
It’s easy to play the doting step mum when they are only around every other weekend or the odd night in the week. It’s a novelty to her. He just winds me up and creeps me out, reminds me of Chris Igham, not grown out of the emo stage. Boke!
You’re totally right. So disgusting and disrespectful for kids you’ve not even known six months. You can tell he’s the type that will abandon them kids when he gets her up the duff. Emily seems a fantastic mum.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Yes I know for 100% sure
---

I also know he cheated on her for absolute sure. I’m not going to say how for obvious reasons but you can take that as 100% fact
I am not a bit surprised he definitely cheated on her. The look on their smug little faces says it all.