Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Feel sorry for Emily in this situation. I really hope that pair of losers aren’t trying to fight for 50/50 custody or something.

I hope Emily is doing ok and that if she reads here she knows she’s supported.
Get the impression deep down he’s a dead beat so won’t. I bet he’s a shirker with money & the fact someone’s confirmed he didn’t want them Father’s Day says it all to me. He’ll get her up the duff and forget about his three. Prime prick.

Reactions: 2

Markusadam

Sorry, didn’t see the Instagram story with the guys arm. Yep it does look li,e she’s met someone and I am so happy for her.

I hope she finds someone lovely, she is well shot of her ex.
he will be fuming and gutted that she has found some one else’s🤣🤣🤣

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Jack chose not to have the kids on fathers day. He was busy doing something else.
Do you know that for sure?
---
Have you seen the gfs TikTok’s? Talking about fancying her boss and then getting him. Cunt.
Oh she is so horrible. Imagine being that much of a dickhead, and then thinking it’s ok to post. She helped break up a marriage and a family, why is that something to be proud of?

Markusadam

Shows what a shit bag he really is. I really liked Emily and she doesn’t deserve to be treated like this

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Such awful behaviour. It’s not as though he and Emily were casual partners - married with 3 kids and less than 6 months later he is flaunting his new woman. She is well rid of him.

• Wow

venuslife

Did anyone see what she put on her stories today? Jack didn’t give her even a card from the kids for Mother’s Day. He is an absolute sack of shit that fella.
I saw that too and completely agree with you. Not nice of him as I'm sure she would've done it for him on fathers day from the kids. Having said that she didn't need to post that in my opinion. Keep it personal. She has a partner now, so confide in him not post on socials.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
When did they split up?
I came across his new girlfriends Instagram and he was liking her pics back in April?
She had been away from instagram for a while and then came back on June 5th with a message saying it had been a rough few weeks. So I’m guessing round end of April/start of May?
He was obviously cheating, or getting ready to be with this other woman when he left. Men like that I just find disgusting. Obviously don’t know the ins and outs of it, but seems like the classic split because he strayed.

• Angry

Naptune

Ugh agreed, her cringe TikTok ‘best girl he’s ever had’ 🤮🤮 think Emily is better off without him, he seems to act like a 2 year old himself
His comment on that is disgusting too. I’ve been through her account and she honestly seems like a 14 year old, it’s baffling. Emily has come out of this looking so much better

• Wow

X2019X

Not amicably is the feeling I have from the post. I think if it was a mutual thing she would have been a bit more open about it? Said it a bit more plainly. But to me that update says he’s done wrong (cheated?) and they’ve split off the back of that.
I thought the same from the way she’s worded it! I wonder if has cheated, they always seemed like a lovely family I feel so sad for her x

Pepsican

When did they split up?
I came across his new girlfriends Instagram and he was liking her pics back in April?

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Mrspowell

VIP Member
ah ok i see. young love i guess. high school sweet hearts until the split. out of interest was indiana planned or did she fall pregnant? it's just they were so young so always wandered.
No she wasn’t planned she was on the pill x

Naptune

Had a little stalk of her Tiktok and she's only 23...I can't see it lasting. To go from living with your parents, to presumably living with a guy who has 3 kids eventually, is a huge jump.

Emily seems a lot happier though and seems like she's out and about spending time with friends/family more.
It’s so strange, I can’t understand how he would want to go from 3 kids and a wife and a nice home to being with a woman who’s clearly quite immature, so strange

Definitelyme

VIP Member
This really reminds me of what happened to Helen Skelton with her husband as well. Both Emily and Helen are so much better off without the cheating scum bags. Because even if they weren’t technically together beforehand, nobody moves on that fast after the end of their marriage.