Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie was married previously to a guy and was seeing Paul Blackley her now husband the whole time.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I knew that, what’s her family like
her family all pander to her and little fifi. Well all her sisters do. Her brother and his wife have distanced them selfs from her. Her 3 year old niece has recently been diagnosed with autism and they have started a insta account documenting there journey. This is the reason why Annie now exposes her own daughter so much

Reactions: 1
her family all pander to her and little fifi. Well all her sisters do. Her brother and his wife have distanced them selfs from her. Her 3 year old niece has recently been diagnosed with autism and they have started a insta account documenting there journey. This is the reason why Annie now exposes her own daughter so much
Is all her family from Falkirk? How did she meet Paul

Yes there all from Falkirk I think her and Paul used fo work together it’s not confirmed though. But I do know from a source he’s always been around even when she was with her first man. Also a lot of the things she buys for Instagram unboxing are returned after she’s filmed her clip. She faked her wedding she done last year. And put her pic up the same time her ex pal was getting married to try and steal her thunder. That’s why a lot of her old friends don’t speak to her now and she’s pally with lorri Matthews and that make up artist guy

Reactions: 2
Yes there all from Falkirk I think her and Paul used fo work together it’s not confirmed though. But I do know from a source he’s always been around even when she was with her first man. Also a lot of the things she buys for Instagram unboxing are returned after she’s filmed her clip. She faked her wedding she done last year. And put her pic up the same time her ex pal was getting married to try and steal her thunder. That’s why a lot of her old friends don’t speak to her now and she’s pally with lorri Matthews and that make up artist guy
Is her family not quite tinky?

• Haha
Lori Matthews freaks me out man I feel like that’s who you see in the corner of your room in the middle of the night when no one is actually there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Darcy's dad Campbell is a successful car dealership owner, I'm sure he also had a property business based in the Balloch/Alexandria area as well
He has links to Lomond Car centre and one in Dumbarton, their house in Bearsden is massive and the mum has links to car dealerships too

The pics of their old house online are insaneeee
You have a link to their old house? Would love a nosey.

Chicks the kind of guy that would shag you whilst looking at himself in the mirror.
Absolute roaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What about Dominique Mullen? I’ve never met someone who loves them self more. And she’s totally unrecognisable from photos 2/3 years ago

She used to work in Beautox clinic so probs got all the treatments free of charge. Talking about beautox has anyone came across sharissabell on Instagram. Every single story she puts on is of her miming to some rap song then starts touching her mouth and making faces. I literally don’t think I’ve ever seen a story of anything else. It’s so cringey

She used to work in Beautox clinic so probs got all the treatments free of charge. Talking about beautox has anyone came across sharissabell on Instagram. Every single story she puts on is of her miming to some rap song then starts touching her mouth and making faces. I literally don’t think I’ve ever seen a story of anything else. It’s so cringey
just checked her. What a roaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.