Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If some people aren't strong enough to see posts about themselves then maybe pursuing a career in the public eye; by broadcasting your private life isn't the right career for them.

Its nothing to do with this forum or even the internet but public figures have always faced attention and scrutiny. It comes with the job.

But the good news is 99.999% of jobs don't require you to broadcast your private life so it's easy to set Instagram to private and choose another career.

Reactions: 23
So no link to drugs, using or selling in any way? You see you talk about mental health, but you “influencers” try and portray a perfect life and young people are affected by that. You get everything for free and all your fake “can’t deal” “out of this world” crap is far more damaging than any of you take responsibility for. You want all the praise but no criticism?? These beauty salons are the new sunbed shops of the 90s, used for laundering money. You all pretend to like each other but no one is fooled, it’s the most toxic environment ever. So if you don’t take responsibility, don’t play the victim. Your lifestyle is the one damaging people.

Reactions: 27
Every single one of these drug dealers & girlfriends flaunting a lifestyle which is from proceeds of crime should be stripped of every last bit of it I don’t know how they don’t have a brass neck about it 😳

Reactions: 15
Can we create a thread about Glasgow.

I swear every one of these "influencers" has a "gangster" or "fraudster" boyfriend. More than happy to name names🍵

Reactions: 15
kimmyg boyfriend done for drugs
Claratinks man punts
Emily shak Ex well known for it

Reactions: 5
I have been given no choice, to speak up for myself here. I would normally ignore the toxins. But you’ve went to far to personal. Let’s clear up facts! My salon first opened 9 years ago, my mother gave me the money, unfortunately due to my father passing. There was money put by for my future. I have worked every hour and day god sends to keep me afloat depended on no 1!!! To say my hard graft for 9 years is down to drug money is so wrong knowing it was money left by my dad to set up. Secondly I am Coke head?? I had 2 nights out last year, and so far none this year looking after my mum. Being told the lies and slagging that’s been written about me of ppl who have no clue about the person I am. I can’t stop you writing about me. But I can clarify the truth. I must be the only so called smack dealers gf that needs to work 60hours a week. The lies you’ve written are disgusting. I honestly hope you find peace with in yourselves. And leave ppl like myself alone all I do is work and look after my mum. And this is the rubbish you need to be told that’s written about you. Before you slander or leave anyone with out a name, take into consideration what that person might be going through, if you weren’t mentally head prepared to witness the shite you’s come away with, who no’s what the outcome would be. Some people aren’t strong enough to see Lies and posts about themselves. This site shouldn’t be allowed to destroy people mental state.
Awful grammar. Not an easy read at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How was Annie m friends with emily before? Have they fallen out? Annie M currently whinging about her washing machine...people are dying hen, more important things to cry about. These Instagram influencers literally blog anything to try and keep their Instagram going, they're running out of things to show off. Desperate times! Also how vain is it when they repost other people's posts which are bigging them up?

Reactions: 4
How was Annie m friends with emily before? Have they fallen out? Annie M currently whinging about her washing machine...people are dying hen, more important things to cry about. These Instagram influencers literally blog anything to try and keep their Instagram going, they're running out of things to show off. Desperate times! Also how vain is it when they repost other people's posts which are bigging them up?
Annie m was her friend through paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.