Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...messing up her perfectly grey influencer house.
They all seem to live in the same house. Grey/silver decor and a mirror finish on anything big enough to stick a panel on. To be honest, I liked the look - but only for the first 25 times I saw it repeated. It's like the standing at the top of the stairs beside the banister pose, twiddling your hair and looking off to the left (or admiring your own ass): done to death.

And in amongst that collage of unoriginality, there'll be "inspirational" quotes about being yourself and an individual - also nicked off other grams.

Anyone who claims "not your average <whatever>" is invariably just that: as basic as it comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She posts a photo of something ie holding her breakfast and you can see the Rolex or Cartier bangle. Or she will post a video of her kids but the camera always starts showing her balenciaga or yeezys etc. So show offy. Can’t go her atall
She has always done that its so obvious as well, I have never liked her. I don't think she is a very like able girl.. She has done well with her fitness I will give her that but.

She used to not post her man and they would both cheat on each other before they where married. They have been together for years .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to really like her aswell, but I had to unfollow. She makes out she's mother of the year, whilst constantly complaining about her kids, and moaning about them messing up her perfectly grey influencer house. And we get it, your skinny. Because you probably have no time to eat with your super maw schedule
Mother of the year would be able to control her kids, not cook them only sausage or tans they wouldn’t be throwing the stones about and making a mess because ur not there with them. Honestly I’m mother of the year because I let my kids run a riot and film it making jokes. Absolutely bored half way through had to turn her off

Reactions: 3
Mother of the year would be able to control her kids, not cook them only sausage or tans they wouldn’t be throwing the stones about and making a mess because ur not there with them. Honestly I’m mother of the year because I let my kids run a riot and film it making jokes. Absolutely bored half way through had to turn her off
Cannot believe she has fake tanned that kid 🙈 always get the impression the little girl is her favourite and the boys sole use is to make her look like mother of the year having 3 kids ready to be punted to nursery for the day at half 7 in the morning. No wonder shes demented just now, shes never had to actually look after them full time, they are either at nursery or her mums

Reactions: 6
She has always done that its so obvious as well, I have never liked her. I don't think she is a very like able girl.. She has done well with her fitness I will give her that but.

She used to not post her man and they would both cheat on each other before they where married. They have been together for years .

How do you know they cheated on each other?

Reactions: 1

I always wondered about this! No mention of a man what so ever then all of a sudden she had a child and was married! And still very little mention of him at all unless she's moaning about him or bragging about her wedding

Anyone following the social mama? Her house looks constantly filthy...not untidy as I get it’s hard with kids but filthy. Eatong take aways in bed, dressing up for photos 🤢 get off Instagram and clean ur house!!

also why are her kids left to their own defences being so young whilst she’s in bed filming insta posts?is Her hubby at home looking after them I take it?

Reactions: 5
Anyone following the social mama? Her house looks constantly filthy...not untidy as I get it’s hard with kids but filthy. Eatong take aways in bed, dressing up for photos 🤢 get off Instagram and clean ur house!!

also why are her kids left to their own defences being so young whilst she’s in bed filming insta posts?is Her hubby at home looking after them I take it?

The kids are always left. She posted not that long ago when she left them in the garden while they watched Netflix upstairs 🤷🏼‍♀️ The kids ran wild and dragged mud through the whole house 🙄 She thought it was funny. No idea why anyone would think they could leave children that young unattended for so long

It’s common knowledge that they cheat on one another and has been for years. Her husband is more than familiar with some Glasgow brothels/ dungeons (owned by Winnies family - they are far from squeaky clean) and Kimmy has had several encounters with local footballers/ Glasgow “gangsters”. Then there was the cheating scandal on her last girls holiday. I take it her friends have had enough of her ways as it was one of them who outed her. Not 100% sure who the guy was but he’s supposed to be another “dodgy” character from Glasgow. Has anyone heard this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Omg she is so desperate to be insta famous its cringe and punting her pyramid scheme tat 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.