Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this has been an eye opener

If steffanideans wants to take this influencer tit seriously she needs a better camera

Reactions: 3
New thread for the other influencers

This might not have been approved because of the title?

Does anyone have any Glasgow influencers they actually enjoy following?

Correct answer
Likely because Rangers and Celtics winter breaks are there this week so some were heading out early and others followed suit?
Great time to avoid Dubai from now on 🙃

The majority are honestly so blah. They are not relatable or represent real women. You know what I mean, women who work and seem to live life not document it through their phone.

Also Steff Deans lips 😂😂😂. Someone needs to tell that girl to slow down, they are bleeping hideous.

Her lips are ridiculous 🤣🤣 Hayleys actually nice, Ive seen her around she used to come into my old work with her hubby!!

Olivia is horrible her nose is massssssssive - maybe dean dumped her? 🤣

Oh Jesus just seen the lips. I agree she’s very desperate it’s actually quite sad. She prob stalks emily now

Reactions: 1
I notice Olivia doesn’t seem to be wearing her engagement ring anymore? Wonder what happened there...

new thread post name : bags for sh*gs, flash gash for cash... Glasgow’s finest instaslagssss

They’ve broke up he’s with someone new now

Last edited:
Oh Jesus just seen the lips. I agree she’s very desperate it’s actually quite sad. She prob stalks emily now
Of course she will, they all do. They thrive off each other’s ‘content’. Very sad existence

This might not have been approved because of the title?

Does anyone have any Glasgow influencers they actually enjoy following?
Someone mentioned Hayley and Claratinks, I think they’re funny and like watching their stories. I like kimmyg too. Don’t follow or care for much of the rest of them, Ash Reid is annoying af.

So Abbie Blyths stories tonight! I think Lee sounds like a wank - not allowed on carpets, moans at her for Diet Coke, doesn’t like her speaking into camera. Eh get rid hun sounds like a control freak

maybe it’s just me but some of these comments are getting a bit mean. Don’t no bout anyone else but def think there’s a diff between a bit of gossip/discussion vs having a troll. i just came here for the tea, and I feel uncomfortable reading mean comments about people’s natural appearances. That’s the kinda thing that makes people start getting crazy sh*t done to their bodies in the first place.

Reactions: 12
maybe it’s just me but some of these comments are getting a bit mean. Don’t no bout anyone else but def think there’s a diff between a bit of gossip/discussion vs having a troll. i just came here for the tea, and I feel uncomfortable reading mean comments about people’s natural appearances. That’s the kinda thing that makes people start getting crazy sh*t done to their bodies in the first place.
TBF the lips on Steff Deans are the furthest thing from a natural appearance that you can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.