Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily was also really good pals with Steff Deans who was with Chic for years and he was an absolute cretin to her. Emily obviously cares more about the toupe loving boaby than stand by her pal.
What's the gossip on chick and steffi

I'm sorry but is Claratinks for real? Doesn't she realise it's not all about her 🤢 vile girlView attachment 115730
And the next post- I’ll go bust when I’m crap at hair! Ok but not all salon owners just have the money u have to take 4 months off with no profit and pay all their bills. Get a reality check! The world is not returning to normal any time soon. People will not have jobs, business will not open back up. it’s not just some magical world where the government will keep giving everyone money. Biggest ar5e piece comment on insta today from her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They used to go out steff got pregnant then be made her get an abortion then dumped her
Hmm I'm always a bit sceptical when I hear stories like that. Whether hevisca rat or not she is responsible for her own birth control, I don't buy the whole accidental pregnancy stories there are far too many, and normally when a relationship is coming to an end. Also nobody can make you have an abortion if you don't want one
I could be wrong

Hmm I'm always a bit sceptical when I hear stories like that. Whether hevisca rat or not she is responsible for her own birth control, I don't buy the whole accidental pregnancy stories there are far too many, and normally when a relationship is coming to an end. Also nobody can make you have an abortion if you don't want one
I could be wrong
Yup noone can force you (especially when your in the consultation as you're only allowed to go in yourself for this exact reason and they ask you if you're being coersed into it ) but who knows what went on behind closed doors maybe he threatened her and she was scared...or she didn't want to deal with the stigma of having one so said he forced her, you just never know I suppose

Reactions: 1
Yup noone can force you (especially when your in the consultation as you're only allowed to go in yourself for this exact reason and they ask you if you're being coersed into it ) but who knows what went on behind closed doors maybe he threatened her and she was scared...or she didn't want to deal with the stigma of having one so said he forced her, you just never know I suppose
No you're right, nobody will ever know

Seen the daily record taking an interest these days ,doubt cars got blew up ,where’s the proof of that apart from somebody writing on this ,doubt that Shak lassie would be goading Paul on a video which made the daily record a couple of weeks ago if her family cars got blew up ,could imagine her going on love island or something one day lol ,let them all get on wae it I suppose lol big dramas
where's the proof??? lol what so because it isn't in the daily record means it didn't happen haha away you go

She rented a home on our street in Falkirk. Trashed the place caused mass £££ damages. Lived like an absolute woman. Couldn't move in the kitchen or dining room for rubbish and shite. House stunk as soon as you opened the door of damp and mould because they had a leak they didn't report. Had her mum living in the spare room with mushrooms growing out the walls. Few months After they moved out Pollock armed police showed up to raid the house twice last summer. They came on the Friday after 11pm and went to the wrong door. That couple told them they hadn't lived there for about 7 months but they came back the following day (Saturday) again after 11pm. They were looking for Paul. He threatens elderly woman and acts like billy big bollocks when he also lived like a woman.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She rented a home on our street in Falkirk. Trashed the place caused mass £££ damages. Lived like an absolute woman. Couldn't move in the kitchen or dining room for rubbish and shite. House stunk as soon as you opened the door of damp and mould because they had a leak they didn't report. Had her mum living in the spare room with mushrooms growing out the walls. Few months After they moved out Pollock armed police showed up to raid the house twice last summer. They came on the Friday after 11pm and went to the wrong door. That couple told them they hadn't lived there for about 7 months but they came back the following day (Saturday) again after 11pm. They were looking for Paul. He threatens elderly woman and acts like billy big bollocks when he also lived like a woman.
A messy room with full boxes, which would suggest they are moving?

What’s the big issue?

Even if they are a couple of clatty crooked bams, who cares?

Pauls a drug dealer? Who flipping cares? Common attracts common, so unless we are we are missing out, who gives a tit.

Emily an influencer who looks ridiculous in baggy jogger bottoms, crop tops and a junkie bun... who cares?

Stefanie deans, who looks as if she has had the life sucked out of her, and as if her head is going to fall off, it’s so disproportionate to the rest of her body. (That was funny).

What’s the big issue?

Pauls a drug dealer? Who flipping cares? Common attracts common, so unless we are we are missing out, who gives a tit.

Emily an influencer who looks ridiculous in baggy jogger bottoms, crop tops and a junkie bun... who cares?

Stefanie deans, who looks as if she has had the life sucked out of her, and as if her head is going to fall off, it’s so disproportionate to the rest of her body. (That was funny).
Lol they weren't moving. They lived like that full stop. They didn't move out until 12 months AFTER those pictures were taken. Every room was the same.

The owner of the house who was out 30k in repairs then having police show up TWICE aswell as the numerous times throughout there stay there (2012-2018). I'm sure they care and the families who had to live next to them.

• Heart
  • Wow

What’s the big issue?

I think you are in the wrong place...this is a gossip page, it's all tea for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol they weren't moving. They lived like that full stop. They didn't move out until 12 months AFTER those pictures were taken. Every room was the same.

The owner of the house who was out 30k in repairs then having police show up TWICE aswell as the numerous times throughout there stay there (2012-2018). I'm sure they care and the families who had to live next to them.
Threatens elderly women? What happened?

• Wow
Lovely looking girl but think Paul is influencing her to be like Emily with her instagram posts she wasn’t posting pics like that until she met him.
Sunddenly there’s a Rolex LV bags and Balenciaga bags lol carbon copy almost

Reactions: 3
I thought that girl looked and seemed pure normal I’ll need to go back and see if she’s changed

Threatens elderly women? What happened?
Towards the end of them staying there they underpaid rent. When Paul was contacted to sort it he threatened the 70 year old landlord. The owners of the house have had it for almost 50 years, the man died and the lady returned home to Australia where she rented the house out. From what I've been told the letting agent was equally as bad as they failed to do their job in regards to inspections and follow ups. The lady actually came back here after Paul and Emily moved out and was distraught at the state of the house. Took almost 9 months to get it ready to be re rented and they are still having problems with things the agent should have been dealing with.

Didn't really care or followed Emily before that, knew she stayed there and that's about it. Everything that's came out since this about them especially the raid from police just solidified the type of people both of them are. Her mums a mug aswell. Imagine living in a damp smelly bedroom with mushrooms growing out the walls because your daughter and husband won't report it. The plumbers etc said with the amount of damage it causes it would be impossible for them not to notice the leaks and damp etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.